Sign in to follow this  
fierro

Lets dissect this Houston/Rams game

ok, this is getting ridiculous. Now Sjax might have the flu.....with all the rams offense possibly not playing will Houston just have to run the clock out after they reach 21 pts? The rams most likely will not get past the 50 yard line all game long.

Now im thinking maybe Schaub is benchable and Foster will get 20 plus carries and have a huge game in mop up duties.

What do u guys think?

CODE:

was gonna start grant over foster and schaub over campbell.....now im thinking its the other way around.

ok, this is getting ridiculous. Now Sjax might have the flu.....with all the rams offense possibly not playing will Houston just have to run the clock out after they reach 21 pts? The rams most likely will not get past the 50 yard line all game long.

Now im thinking maybe Schaub is benchable and Foster will get 20 plus carries and have a huge game in mop up duties.

What do u guys think?

CODE:

was gonna start grant over foster and schaub over campbell.....now im thinking its the other way around.

Dangit.....i have the Broncos at home to play Oakland as my defense....but the more i hear....might switch that to the Texans defense vs these scrubs.

BUt yes...i think Foster could be a good start.

I can't imagine that their approach would be any different than last week. They might put up huge numbers in the first half by throwing the ball and then see what happens in the 2nd half. If it is a blowout, then they have Foster run the ball. If not, they run their offense. I am not sure that the Texans are in a position to overlook anyone.

Over reaction thread. Stop it. The Texans are 6-7, fighting for a playoff spot and Kubiak is fighting to keep his job. They will put up points and run the Rams into the ground.

you said it......."run the rams to the ground"......run!

i see alot of running...i see time of possession HEAVILY in favor of houston....rams will not get past the 50 yard line all day......

so lets just say the rams are held to zero pts

whats more likely.....28-0? or 45-0?

i say 28...and with the success the texans will have running the ball i dont see how schaub has a huge game

you said it......."run the rams to the ground"......run!

i see alot of running...i see time of possession HEAVILY in favor of houston....rams will not get past the 50 yard line all day......

so lets just say the rams are held to zero pts

whats more likely.....28-0? or 45-0?

i say 28...and with the success the texans will have running the ball i dont see how schaub has a huge game

The Texans are a pass first team. ITSATIP. Stop reading into everything. Go see the should I bench Manning thread from last night's game.

The Texans are a pass first team. ITSATIP. Stop reading into everything. Go see the should I bench Manning thread from last night's game.

I agree with this. If the Texans win their remaining games they still have a slim chance (20% I think I read...) to make the playoffs. The best way for them to ensure a victory is to do what they are good at and score a ton of points through the air rather than becoming a ball control offense.

I agree with this. If the Texans win their remaining games they still have a slim chance (20% I think I read...) to make the playoffs. The best way for them to ensure a victory is to do what they are good at and score a ton of points through the air rather than becoming a ball control offense.

:doublethumbsup: Exactly, they will not become a run first team because Foster is starting. Sunday will be the Schaub/AJ show.

:doublethumbsup: Exactly, they will not become a run first team because Foster is starting. Sunday will be the Schaub/AJ show.

Is Foster definitely starting???

I guess my question should have actually been, was that ever formally announced?

I haven't seen such a statement but I'm praying for one. I may need him this weekend. :dunno:

Well my first thought was ...what the he|| is there to dissect. The Rams can't win at home (0-6) and the team canceled practice due to the dreaded Mexican Pig Flu or H1N1 for you PC people; it was going to be called the Mexican Flu, then was the Swine Flu until all the PC crap.

But then they got smart and got rid of Incognito, though he is sure to behave now that he is gone and get this news flash - Rams Practice

Could it be they are better... :dunno:

No, but you may have had a better chance with the second string the way they are playing. I'm actually going to the game Sunday, no I didn't lose a bet. I figured I'd go see just how bad they are and see what the Texans can do to them...besides, I'm sitting close enough to watch true entertainment...the cheerleaders.

I'm in trouble. Im in 2 leagues and in one league i'm facing Andre Johnson and the other Matt Schaub vs STL.

Ouch

I picked this up in another thread. Straight from the horse's mouth.

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv/index.asp?...amp;play_clip=y

coach talk, just makes the opponent prepare for someone else. plus its the Rams, so you can sacrifice a few extra carrries since they arent that good. he is goona play all 3 RBs, so starting anyone of them is stupid unless your playing in your leagues version of the toilet bowl