Sign in to follow this  
Knowsome Bobarino

Starting your Colts in Week 16?

I don't have any Colts but my opponent does. He's got Manning and Clark. I'd hate to be the guy who benched them for the championship, but at the same time how pissed would you be if you started them, and they played one half?

What will/would you do?

I don't have any Colts but my opponent does. He's got Manning and Clark. I'd hate to be the guy who benched them for the championship, but at the same time how pissed would you be if you started them, and they played one half?

What will/would you do?

How pissed would you be if your opponent started Peyton/Clark, they'd play just one half, and you'd lose? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have Wayne and I'm waiting to see what the coaches say.

Apparently Jim Caldwell has been pretty hush hush so far this week in regards to what he'll do. Hopefully he won't go Bill Belichick on the bit and ruin everyone's fantasy seasons. I'd rather my opponent have a fair roll than to get a cheap title.

Apparently Jim Caldwell has been pretty hush hush so far this week in regards to what he'll do. Hopefully he won't go Bill Belichick on the bit and ruin everyone's fantasy seasons. I'd rather my opponent have a fair roll than to get a cheap title.

If no word comes out @ all, I'm not starting Wayne. Because I wouldn't trust it, and if Caldwell said last week he'd play the healthy guys, which he did, why would he say absolutly nothing this week? I know it's early, I'm not saying he won't say anything, but if he doesn't then I won't start him.

Half a game of Peyton may be enough fantasy-wise. But then if the Jets keep the score close, Caldwell would most likely leave him in. Can't imagine he would tank a game at this point. Same with Clark. He won't sit unless he gets his bell rung. As for Reggie, there is the Revis factor to deal with. Garcon is dinged somewhat. Possible good game from Collie who gets red zone looks anyway. My assessment. Your call.

Possibly the score will be close with Freeney and Mathis playing only on 3rd down. Maybe someone else will keep the heat on the Jets rookie QB. Sanchez, meet Mr. Brackett. :thumbsdown:

I have Garcon. Whether or not I start him depends on if he is healthy enough to play. If he plays he should get a decent amount of looks with Wayne out on Revis island.

I have Wayne and I'm waiting to see what the coaches say.

same here.. I actually have some decent people to fill spots.. and i'm also thinking about the revis matchup. Could be the make or break decision for some good money.. winner takes 900 and loser 300

I have Garcon. Whether or not I start him depends on if he is healthy enough to play. If he plays he should get a decent amount of looks with Wayne out on Revis island.

Yeah....what he said :cheers:

Wayne's biggest obstacle this week is NOT what the coach says...it's called "Revis Is;and" , which is where ole Wayne will be...start him at your own risk !!!

I will NOT be playing IND TE D. Clark - unfortunately... LOVE him, being the overall TE1!

BUT - I do NOT trust Indy's Head Coach, nor the executive mgmt., to play the starters. Their whole philosophy is based on being healthy for the playoffs.

So - I grabbed TB TE K. Winslow a few weeks ago, just for such an occasion. Hopefully he'll have a typical 7 / 70 day, and maybe a TD, which is awfully Dallas Clark like. :dunno:

Wayne owner here with only a manningham and earl bennett option.....dance with the ones that brung ya.

I will prolly get burned with the revis factor but knowing peyton he might try and force the action and tell the whole league we can score on anyone including revis and the jets.

Like i said....chances are slim but if he goes off on my bench i will never forgive myself in the championship game. :wacko:

I'm rolling with Derrick Mason instead of Reggie Wayne. The combination of Revis and potential limited playing time make me very hesitant to think otherwise. I know Wayne got me to this point, but neglecting the match-ups and sticking to the "never bench your stud" theory will burn some people this week...I don't want to be one of them. Mason has a nice matchup against Pitt and he had a great outing last time.

Read earlier that Anthony f'n Gonzalez returned to practice yesterday. If this guy plays and convolutes Indy's passing game even further I think I have to sit Garcon whether he's healthy or not. Just too many different receiving options against the #1 pass defense. My only other option is Kevin Walter with Nate Burleson out with a high ankle sprain.

I'm just going to wait and read the tea leaves as we head into next weekend. I have Clark and will have to cover him with a low-grade option like Fasano if it looks like one quarter and done. If Shockey's out again, I'll be pretty happy to slot in David Thomas. My title game opponent has Manning and Wayne, so a starters-don't-play scenario actually works out in my favor.