Sign in to follow this  
patweisers44

Die Nasty Cup 2009

my prediction? Pain!!!! :cheers:

Actually this is a no-brainer.....according to FFToday projections (yeah the quality of these is debatable, to say the least..but still) , each one of my players is ranked in the top ten at their position:

Rodgers - #1 QB

Benson - #2 RB

Gore - #3 RB

Wells - #8 RB

Austin - #6 WR

Mason - #10 WR

Which means of course, bananaboy's team is gonna crush me and i will be one of those dopes posting in the "Week 16 FU" thread on the mange board.

Good Luck :doublethumbsup: Peaces and thanks again to ~Stick

my prediction? Pain!!!! :Mr-T:

Actually this is a no-brainer.....according to FFToday projections (yeah the quality of these is debatable, to say the least..but still) , each one of my players is ranked in the top ten at their position:

Rodgers - #1 QB

Benson - #2 RB

Gore - #3 RB

Wells - #8 RB

Austin - #6 WR

Mason - #10 WR

Which means of course, bananaboy's team is gonna crush me and i will be one of those dopes posting in the "Week 16 FU" thread on the mange board.

Good Luck :music_guitarred: Peaces and thanks again to ~Stick

:rolleyes: Good luck to you, too. I would gladly take 2nd place in this league if I can take first in my 300 dollar league.

up 42.32 and the fighting purple :first: :music_guitarred: still have Favre and Peterson.

Favre throws for 240 and 2 TDs (20 points)

Adrian Peterson scores his second TD (to go along with 124 yards rushing for a total of 24.4 points) with 5:00 left to give Kutulu the win....

.....and PRINT IT!!!

up 42.32 and the fighting purple :first: :music_guitarred: still have Favre and Peterson.

Favre throws for 240 and 2 TDs (20 points)

Adrian Peterson scores his second TD (to go along with 124 yards rushing for a total of 24.4 points) with 5:00 left to give Kutulu the win....

.....and PRINT IT!!!

I actual hope and pray for Peterson to get shut down. I'm up 11 in my big money league and I'm facing Peterson and I still have Shiancoe to go. I think Peterson will do enough for me to lose in my other league, but not enough to make a difference in Die Nasty. 1000 dollar difference between first place and second in that league. :music_guitarred:

I actual hope and pray for Peterson to get shut down. I'm up 11 in my big money league and I'm facing Peterson and I still have Shiancoe to go. I think Peterson will do enough for me to lose in my other league, but not enough to make a difference in Die Nasty. 1000 dollar difference between first place and second in that league. :cry:

well..on the bright side you made the finals in two leagues.. :thumbsdown: :banana: Well if i have to lose, i hope its because of favre and not peterson...best i can do :dunno:

well..on the bright side you made the finals in two leagues.. :thumbsdown: :banana: Well if i have to lose, i hope its because of favre and not peterson...best i can do :cry:

No way do I catch you. I hope Peterson breaks a leg during warm ups. :dunno:

Assuming I'd have put in my other kicker since Nedney got hurt, I would need about 11.5 points from Forte to beat 4th and Inches.

Oh yeah, I'm keeping track. I plan to asterisk this title forever! :thumbsdown:

Good luck homos. May the best chump win. :banana: :dunno: