Sign in to follow this  
WahooJim

Big Oil at it again

Big Oil

Once again, the oligarchs are risking nothing, investing nothing to put the screws to us poor saps at the pumps. I wish we could figure out how to control and tax these giant, evil corporations. Discuss, but keep it civil please.

Big Oil

Once again, the oligarchs are risking nothing, investing nothing to put the screws to us poor saps at the pumps. I wish we could figure out how to control and tax these giant, evil corporations. Discuss, but keep it civil please.

:thumbsup:

Had to delete a post because it took me a minute to "get" your post. Thought you were serious about it.

That's quality sarcasm.

Nothing to discuss here. It's STILL Bush's fault! That damn War for Oil thing just hasn't panned out..........has it :thumbsup:

Big Oil

Crazy read, the Government laughs all the to the bank with the taxes they impose on that industry with absolutely no risk or investment..

Obama IS big oil. :overhead: or was that Bush? :music_guitarred:

BUSH!!!! :thumbsdown: :doh:

man....it felt good to do that again....