Sign in to follow this  
madd futher mucker

Dynasty league - rookie draft

I noticed that Cara has her rookie (and free agent draft) going, and mine is just finishing up. This is a 3 round rookie only draft and is ppr:

1st:

Bryant

Matthews

Spiller

Best

B Tate

Dem Thomas

Hardesy

Benn

G Tate

McCluster

Dwyer

Bradford

2nd

Mike Williams

Gerhart

Gresham

La Fell

Dixon

Clausen

Dam Williams

Sanders

Hernandez

McKnight

Price

Decker

3rd

Karim

Gilyard

Easley

Tebow

Graham

Gronkowski

Starks

Dickson

Dickerson

C Scott

Roberts

Moeacki

I was a 1st round spectator as I had previously traded my 1st round pick. In the second, I picked Aaron Hernandez at 2.09 (my hope was that Emmanuel Sanders would fall to me), and I took Deji Karim at 3.01 (who is a "talent over situation" type pick - I hope. I was a little surprised that Ben Tate went at 1.05 in ppr, and that Shipley went undrafted.

If your draft is basically a rookie draft (even if it has a few fre agent veterans mixed in) then post your draft results here.

MFL.com 12 team rookie/fa ppr. last night.

Rd. 1

01. Matthews

02. Bryant

03. Best

04. Hardesty

05. Aromamshudu(need pick)

06. Spiller

07. Thomas

08. Tate

09. Kolb(need pick)

10. Tate, Golden

11. Benn

12. Dwyer

I was shocked to get Spiller at 1.6. ;)

MFL.com 12 team rookie/fa ppr. last night.

Rd. 1

01. Matthews

02. Bryant

03. Best

04. Hardesty

05. Aromamshudu(need pick)

06. Spiller

07. Thomas

08. Tate

09. Kolb(need pick)

10. Tate, Golden

11. Benn

12. Dwyer

I was shocked to get Spiller at 1.6. :unsure:

FYI, that's not a rookie draft.

For anyone who wants to see a deep draft -- 16-teams, five rounds, non-IDP -- http://football5.myfantasyleague.com/2010/...=39829&O=17

Rookie draft started on Friday. Non PPR

1.01 - Dez Bryant

1.02 - Ryan Matthews

1.03 - CJ Spiller

1.04 - Jahvid Best

1.05 - Ben Tate

1.06 - Demaryius Thomas

1.07 - Arrelious Benn

1.08 - Montario Hardesty

1.09 - Golden Tate

1.10 - Joe McKnight

1.11 - Jonathon Dwyer

1.12 - Dexter McCluster

2.01 - Sam Bradford

2.02 - Mike Williams

2.03 - Jimmy Clausen

2.04 - Toby Gerhart

2.05 - James Starks

2.06 - Emmanuel Sanders

2.07 - Jermaine Gresham

2.08 - Brandon LaFell

2.09 - Mardy Gilliyard

2.10 - Eric Decker

2.11 - Deji Karim

2.12 - Andre Roberts

3.01 - LeGarrette Blount

3.02 - Damian Williams

3.03 - Anthony Dixon

3.04 - Carleton Mithchell

3.05 - Charlie Whitehurst

3.06 - Tim Tebow

3.07 - Colt McCoy

3.08 - Jordan Shipley

3.09 - Jimmy Graham

3.10 - Ryan Torrain

3.11 - Aaron Hernandez

3.12 - Marcus Easley

4.01 - Dezmon Briscoe

4.02 - No Pick

4.03 - Taylor Price

4.04 - Willie Parker

4.05 - Jake Delhomme

4.06 - No Pick

4.07 - Trent Edwards

4.08 - Rob Gronkowski

4.09 - No Pick

Rookie draft started on Friday. Non PPR

not a rookie draft either.

Look, guys, most people interested in rookie drafts like to see where rookies are going. By including FAs, the values get all distorted and pretty much makes your drafts irrelevant.

not a rookie draft either.

Look, guys, most people interested in rookie drafts like to see where rookies are going. By including FAs, the values get all distorted and pretty much makes your drafts irrelevant.

OK, I can understand when you are talking about Aromashuda and Kolb in the first round, but when you are talking mid to later 3rd rounders, this is pretty relevent data for anyone looking at dynasty rookie drafts. First, FA's like Whitehurst and Torrain are probably FA's in most leagues, so there are plenty of folks who would like to see where they fit in a rookie/FA draft. Second, just take the vets out and move the rookies up a spot and you can get a pretty good set of data. I look at IDP rookie drafts all the time before my drafts. Just drop out the IDP player and move everyone up a notch and it seems to be pretty consistent with what I am seeing in non IDP drafts. Good Luck.

OK, I can understand when you are talking about Aromashuda and Kolb in the first round, but when you are talking mid to later 3rd rounders, this is pretty relevent data for anyone looking at dynasty rookie drafts. First, FA's like Whitehurst and Torrain are probably FA's in most leagues, so there are plenty of folks who would like to see where they fit in a rookie/FA draft. Second, just take the vets out and move the rookies up a spot and you can get a pretty good set of data. I look at IDP rookie drafts all the time before my drafts. Just drop out the IDP player and move everyone up a notch and it seems to be pretty consistent with what I am seeing in non IDP drafts. Good Luck.

I absolutely agree with this. Even with Aroma and Kolb included, having free agents does not compromise or "distort" the results, so long as the draft is not predominantly free agents. Do u have a problem editing the non-rookies out? I don't. What is so hard about this, Lord Opie?

Zealots ADP

If you cannot view this, for lack of credentialed access or something, let me know. This is the Zealots collection of ADP for rookies across several dozen leagues, and obviously a huge swath of teams.

Zealots ADP

If you cannot view this, for lack of credentialed access or something, let me know. This is the Zealots collection of ADP for rookies across several dozen leagues, and obviously a huge swath of teams.

That a cool link :thumbsdown: Thanks

1.01 - Ryan Matthews

1.02 - CJ Spiller

1.03 - Jahvid Best

1.04 - Dez Bryant

1.05 - Ben Tate

1.06 - Demaryius Thomas

1.07 - Montario Hardesty

1.08 - Aerilias Benn

1.09 - Golden Tate

1.10 - Mardy Gilyard

1.11 - Dexter McCluster

1.12 - Sam Bradford

2.01 - James Starks

2.02 - Jermaine Gresham

2.03 - Toby Gerhart

2.04 - Jonathon Dwyer

2.05 - Jimmy Clausen

2.06 - Anthony Dixon

2.07 - Taylor Price

2.08 - Branden Lafell

2.09 - Eric Decker

2.10 - Rolando McLain

2.11 - Mike Williams

2.12 - Gerald McCoy

Sleeper- WR Marcus Easley. He only has to beat out Hardy & Steve Johnson which he could do with a good training camp. Bills aren't exactly an offensive juggernaut and depending on how the O-line plays we'll see how Spiller,Freddy Jax & Lynch do. The running corps should post good numbers but I got a feeling Buffalo will be playing from behind a lot so that could mean throw,throw,throw. Edwards & Fitzpatrick aren't great or even good QB's but with teams focusing on Evans the rookie Easley could be the surprise WR of the whole bunch. He knows how to get seperation, has good size & speed and with a good camp could start opposite Evans.

Sleeper- WR Marcus Easley. He only has to beat out Hardy & Steve Johnson which he could do with a good training camp. Bills aren't exactly an offensive juggernaut and depending on how the O-line plays we'll see how Spiller,Freddy Jax & Lynch do. The running corps should post good numbers but I got a feeling Buffalo will be playing from behind a lot so that could mean throw,throw,throw. Edwards & Fitzpatrick aren't great or even good QB's but with teams focusing on Evans the rookie Easley could be the surprise WR of the whole bunch. He knows how to get seperation, has good size & speed and with a good camp could start opposite Evans.

:thumbsup:

Zealots ADP

Very nice. Thanks for the link RLLD.

Zealots ADP

Any chance for an update for this? Nice get btw.