Sign in to follow this  
Kitsnow

Dropping value

With the Favre waffle and the on and off talk about His hip how far do you drop him in your rankings?

just my luck all this Brett nonsense would happen after i draft him and miss out on the value.

i dont buy his hip as a legit issue. i heard he was back at Fitz WR camp after Cris Carter called him out and he used the hip as an excuse.

as for Favre, unless his ankle is absolute garbage, i expect him under center week 1 on a team that is SB ready.

just my luck all this Brett nonsense would happen after i draft him and miss out on the value.

i dont buy his hip as a legit issue. i heard he was back at Fitz WR camp after Cris Carter called him out and he used the hip as an excuse.

as for Favre, unless his ankle is absolute garbage, i expect him under center week 1 on a team that is SB ready.

Cool, he is a whiny bagina instead of really hurt. :thumbsup:

I'm going to nudge Rice down a few spots in my next rankings update (coming tomorrow morning, btw) but soley based on the hip issue. The fact that Rice isn't practicing and remains on the PUP list isn't encouraging.

Cool, he is a whiny bagina instead of really hurt. :thumbsup:

No his contract is up, and he doesn't want to ruin his chances of playing at a high level and securing a new large contract. No need to risk injury.

There is a risk Sydney Rice won't be ready to go week one. The hip injury could be overblown, but then again if it is a real injury then it certainly sounds like the type of thing that could nag him all year. I'm dropping his value to about the fourth round, which almost certainly means somebody will take him before I do.