Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Detailed, Insightful Day-By-Day Account of Activity at Chiefs Camp!@#

I have yet to attend :|

Chambers or Bowe?

Charles or Jones?

McCluster - wr/rb/kr/pr/wildcat?

get it together man, this is important:)

Good luck Chefs, your are gonna need it..... :overhead:

Good luck Chefs, your are gonna need it..... :overhead:

yeah cuz the raiders, donks and chargers are all that :|

CBS had this posted in their "Rapid Reports" today. Thought I would share for everyone worried about Thomas Jones being ahead of Charles on the cuurent depth chart.

"12:50 pm In 9-on-7 drills for the run game, the Chiefs offense produced positive plays on only six of 13 snaps. Jamaal Charles was the most successful running back in the session, and Thomas Jones struggled."

In Todd Haley's comments after practice today, a reporter asked about Thomas Jones being ahead of Jamaal Charles on the depth chart and Haley responded by saying "he wouldn't be surprised if that's how the situation played out." I'll have more on this in our Training Camp Hype report for Week 2, but his tone is either intended to motivate Charles or Haley is serious about splitting carries evenly between the two RB this season.

In Todd Haley's comments after practice today, a reporter asked about Thomas Jones being ahead of Jamaal Charles on the depth chart and Haley responded by saying "he wouldn't be surprised if that's how the situation played out." I'll have more on this in our Training Camp Hype report for Week 2, but his tone is either intended to motivate Charles or Haley is serious about splitting carries evenly between the two RB this season.

NOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOO!!!!

The Chiefs are just looking for weapons. They aren't wanting to run Charles into the ground, and Jones will provide the change of pace to keep defenses guessing. Last year when Bowe was out their weapons were like Mark Bradley, Leonard Pope and Larry Johnson. This year they will have Charles, Bowe, McCluster, Chambers, Jones...

Even if you did want Charles to be your 25-touch back this year I don't think he'd last through the season. It probably will be a lot closer to a 50/50 split just to keep both backs healthy. Maybe something like 12 carries and 3-4 passed to Charles, 10-12 carries for Jones, 8 targets to Bowe, 6 to Chambers and 4-6 to McCluster?

You'll probably even see McCluster carrying the ball some even though he predominetly going to line up in the slot.

and as for you turducken, you'll be leavin arrowhead down a game to the chiefs following the opener :headbanger:

and as for you turducken, you'll be leavin arrowhead down a game to the chiefs following the opener :headbanger:

sig bet?

Haley can suck a giant ass DONK, that focking douchetard.

No way TJ starts or gets a 50/50 share. I will be throwing some **** out the window when that happens. Partly because I rode TJ the last 2 years. But mainly because I'm taking Charles no matter WHAT.

I feel like punching him in the face already, circa Peyton last year with Mike Bell.

I am pissed they quit doing their training camp a couple blocks from my house in River Falls, WI. That was the best. Just watched season 4 of Hard Knocks when the Chiefs were the team of choice. Good stuff!

I don't want any focking homeade fruit pie!%@#!%#!%

:mad: :mad:

got your tickets yet?