Sign in to follow this  
Borat33

Bored consensus rankings?

Every year I love the thread which features the boards consensus rankings for each position. How come I do not see that on here this year? :thumbsdown:

I'm sure it will be posted. Usually it is started after a few preseason games, and closer to opening day. It's a little early to get a good idea of some of the players and some of the teams offensive strategies

I'm sure it will be posted. Usually it is started after a few preseason games, and closer to opening day. It's a little early to get a good idea of some of the players and some of the teams offensive strategies

:doublethumbsup:

Hope so. I generally use these rankings for my draft. Of course a few tweaks are made but these are usually the best rankings I find.

I forget, but didn't they not finish them last year? (Which is understandable, that's a ton of work)

The concensus rankings is about the most useful thread on this bored every year.

Good to see how the fellow geeks rank the players.

Fumbleweed usually takes the initiative and runs with it. Maybe he is too busy this year. Why doesn't someone else fill the void? :thumbsup:

Mike (FF Today) took charge last year, so I wouldn't want to step on any toes otherwise I would offer to do it.

The concensus rankings is about the most useful thread on this bored every year.

Good to see how the fellow geeks rank the players.

Agreed..... good stuff :cheers:

So it is safe to say this is not happening or it will be done after the season start. :thumbsdown: :unsure:

Hey guys, just wanted to ask a quick favor. If between now and Sunday night you want to change rankings that you have already posted, could you leave a little note at the bottom of your post saying that it has been edited? I would appreciate it, as I want to get those final rankings out as soon as possible. Thanks!