Sign in to follow this  
GoPokes

Michael Turner

In 2 preseason games Turner has caught 3 balls. Last year he caught 5 total. It's been said by the falcons staff that Turner is going to be more involved in the catching the ball. What are you guys expecting from Turner in terms of receptions?

In 2 preseason games Turner has caught 3 balls. Last year he caught 5 total. It's been said by the falcons staff that Turner is going to be more involved in the catching the ball. What are you guys expecting from Turner in terms of receptions?

Shhhhh.

Wow, thanks for not being quiet on this one - I didnt notice this was happening, good news for PPR leagues. That's the one thing I hate about calling Turner's name in my PPR drafts is because I know he will get a 0 receiving. Also thank you because I know my leaguemates are not here....thanks bro.

Turner looked fat and slow.

either you were watching last years tape or your trying to pull some reverse psychology :rolleyes:

Turner looked fat and slow.

He didn't look fat, but he didn't look like the turner from 2008, that's for sure.

Yeah he caught 2 passes, for what 4 yards?

He didn't look fat, but he didn't look like the turner from 2008, that's for sure.

Yeah he caught 2 passes, for what 4 yards?

Actually 9 yards

Actually 9 yards

:pointstosky:

In that case DRAFT HIM #1 OVERALL! :overhead:

:pointstosky:

In that case DRAFT HIM #1 OVERALL! :overhead:

:rolleyes: The point of the thread is that it appears the Falcons are actually looking to get Turner involved a bit more in the passing game, which makes him slightly more valuable than he otherwise would have been in PPR leagues. I haven't heard from anyone that they anticipate him to be putting up Marshall Faulk type receiving numbers.

2 catches for 9 yards. Obviously not a great average, but it's a pretty small sample size.

well, it will sure catch the defeses by surprise and perhaps get some nice yards. 1 screen play a game will triple his totals from last year.

GO POKES - are you an OSU fan?