Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

any chance J-Walk crosses into vikes wr2?

Hes not that old and has been hurt so much, doesnt have as many miles on his legs as some. lets say harvin gets a headache, im not so sure walker wont be in the mix. favre loves him even tho they had a tif, I bet favre was the one who wanted him in there.

Hes not that old and has been hurt so much, doesnt have as many miles on his legs as some. lets say harvin gets a headache, im not so sure walker wont be in the mix. favre loves him even tho they had a tif, I bet favre was the one who wanted him in there.

Not many miles...other than the several surgeries on that knee.

Oh, and now linked to the Canadian HGH doc too.

Im not so sure Walker can run faster than me at this point.

ok fair enough hes injury prone. But I think a common mistake made by people is thinking that nfl teams would sign a broken down worthless guy who will hobble up the field. The vikes thought he was good enough to sign, who are we to say that he cant run faster than a bloated forum goer?

ok fair enough hes injury prone. But I think a common mistake made by people is thinking that nfl teams would sign a broken down worthless guy who will hobble up the field. The vikes thought he was good enough to sign, who are we to say that he cant run faster than a bloated forum goer?

I would give him a break if he was on the Raiders and actually saw the field. Come on, if you can't crack the starting lineup on a team whose best WR is a TE...then you probably won't be fit to be a WR2 on a decent team.

I think the Vikings right now are desperate enough to sign a guy who was let go by the Raiders and was on nobody's radar to try and sign because his knees have been issues for years.

Only one way to find out. Pick him up and put him on your bench and wait 6 weeks.

Well, im not challenging sho nuff, he is the shogun of harlem after all. but remember sho, u are not the master anymore! Its just funny when we think we know better than the coaches/scouts. they dont just sign guys without trying them out and making sure they are among the worlds greatest athletes.

Well, im not challenging sho nuff, he is the shogun of harlem after all. but remember sho, u are not the master anymore! Its just funny when we think we know better than the coaches/scouts. they dont just sign guys without trying them out and making sure they are among the worlds greatest athletes.

They do when they need bodies just to make it through the preseason.

I don't think I know more than the Vikings coaches/scouts. I think the other 31 teams that have let him sit jobless for the last 6 months do. The Vikings just need another body.