Sign in to follow this  
Adam

DeSean Jackson pulls a hammy

http://www.kffl.com/player/18340

Eagles | DeSean Jackson tweaks hamstring

Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:27:36

Philadelphia Eagles WR DeSean Jackson (hamstring) sat out the final series of practice Tuesday, Aug. 24, and chatted with trainers as he grabbed the back of his right leg, reports CSNPhilly.com's Jordan Raanan. Jackson will be evaluated further Wednesday, Aug. 25. WR Hank Baskett stepped in with the first team in place of Jackson for the final 10 minutes of practice.

DeSean Jackson returned to practice Wednesday after tweaking his hamstring on Tuesday.

The hamstring tweak turned out to be minor, as Jackson proved by catching a 50-yard pass. Draft him as you normally would.

Source: Jordan Raanan on Twitter -rotoworld

:pointstosky:

dude is amazing.....

dude is fragile too....week to week worrying....not for me. :doublethumbsup:

Sorry for the false alarm. Not sure how you "tweak" a hamstring without at least pulling it.

Sorry for the false alarm. Not sure how you "tweak" a hamstring without at least pulling it.

Unfortunately, I know from experience. Had ACL reconstruction a cpl yrs ago, and they took some of my hammy to use as a replacement. Since then, it is VERY easy to pull. Every now and then, I can feel it tighten, as though it's going to pull. Then I stretch it a little and it gets back to normal. Or as normal as it can be. It's a funny feeling....when you feel it, it's almost as though it tightens and the muscle shortens. You feel it, and let up, and it's almost as though it stretches back to normal.

Every now and then, I can feel it tighten, as though it's going to pull. Then I stretch it a little and it gets back to normal. Or as normal as it can be. It's a funny feeling....when you feel it, it's almost as though it tightens and the muscle shortens. You feel it, and let up, and it's almost as though it stretches back to normal.

good description. i'd add that the "funny feeling" feels a bit like the beginning of a muscle spasm. a little pain, but mostly tightness.

dude is amazing.....

dude is fragile too....week to week worrying....not for me. :doublethumbsup:

Well, someone on the Eagles roster had to take Week-to-Week Westbrook's place.