Sign in to follow this  
roz1614

Weekley projections

Jabar Gaffney No. 5 WR :shocking:

From Rotoworld Matchups....

Jabar Gaffney has taken hold of the No. 1 receiver job, at least until Demaryius Thomas (foot) is healthy. Gaffney poured six catches for 98 yards on Detroit in the second preseason game. Don't expect big plays, but he's a worthwhile WR3 in PPR leagues. ... Jacksonville's secondary will be among the NFL's worst this year, and red-hot Kyle Orton should capitalize as a high-end QB2. The Jags are starting former draft bust Anthony Smith and special teamer Sean Considine at safety. The nickel back is practice squad-type William Middleton.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/features/column.aspx?sport=NFL&columnid=179&articleid=36122&pg=1

I think I'm going to roll with him.

From Rotoworld Matchups....

Jabar Gaffney has taken hold of the No. 1 receiver job, at least until Demaryius Thomas (foot) is healthy. Gaffney poured six catches for 98 yards on Detroit in the second preseason game. Don't expect big plays, but he's a worthwhile WR3 in PPR leagues. ... Jacksonville's secondary will be among the NFL's worst this year, and red-hot Kyle Orton should capitalize as a high-end QB2. The Jags are starting former draft bust Anthony Smith and special teamer Sean Considine at safety. The nickel back is practice squad-type William Middleton.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/features/column.aspx?sport=NFL&columnid=179&articleid=36122&pg=1

I think I'm going to roll with him.

I'm rolling with him too, but still... No. 5?

I'm rolling with him too, but still... No. 5?

He's Jabar 'freakin' Gaffney man! :headbanger:

startin' him also. :pray: