Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

I'm here to help.

12 team 1pt PPR

Vincent Jackson or Cecil Shorts

Trent Richardson or Jamaal Charles

VJax has a way better match up.

Richardson without a doubt. He is going to mash the Raiders.

Hi - need RB and WR advice:

Non-PPR 12 team, 6 pts all TD

RB (need 2)

A Bradshaw vs. WAS

M Leshoure vs. IND

B Brown vs. DAL

Leshoure is hurt. He probably won't see a full game load.

Brown is decent but Bradshaw is going to have a nice game against Washington.

Bradshaw.

WR (need 1)

B Hartline vs. NE

P Garcon vs. WAS

M Austin vs. PHI

Definitely would go with Austin if he was healthy. Check the injury report on him before making a final decision. He drives me nuts.

Pats defense is vastly improved since Talib joined.

Garcon could have a good day against a weak Giants secondary. They are feast or famine.

Roll with Garcon.

Pick 2 of the following non-ppr standard scoring

Jeremy Kerley

Sidney Rice

Vick Ballard

Mark Ingram

Daniel Thomas

Wow...tough.

I'd definitely go with Rice. Seattle's defense took a huge blow losing their entire secondary. I have a feeling they're going to need to air it out late. Rice and Tate have looked really good under Wilson.

Kerley, Ingram are pretty much garbage. NYJ is in shambles. Ingram is losing carries each week to Sproles and Ivory (who I think is a decent sleeper to grab off WW if available)

Ballard v. Thomas...I'd take Thomas. Miami will need to run a lot to keep New England's offense off the field.

Thomas and Rice

I have RG3 and Eli. Should I even consider Eli Monday night? He is coming off a great game and is going against a horrible pass defense. But of course, RG3 is RG3.

RG3 is going to be playing from behind all night long. Eli will get a lead and then they'll run Bradshaw.

RG3 also will pick you up 50 yards on the ground.

Go with RG3.

14 team PPR if i win in I am in the playoffs..

Bryce Brown-looked really good last week tough Dallas D

Reece-if DMC is back need to sit but if DMC does not play he has been a PPR machine

Bush-Forte may play but if he doesn't could be a soild play

Amendola-obvioulsy he needs to be healthy if he is tought to sit

Blackmon-has been solid the last two weeks plays Buffalo

Llyod-if Edelman does not play Brady is running out of targets so could be a sneaky play

Thanks!!!

Amendola-WR

I'm inclined to say Brown but I think the Dallas/Philly game is going to out of reach by the end of the 1st quarter. Reid will abandon the run and throw.

I really like Bush. Forte will be ruled out but watch the injury reports.

Reece is too much of a gamble with Oakland. The Raiders suck. They're always behind and the run goes to the wayside.

Bush-RB

I have a big game coming this week and I have to win to be in the playoffs. PPR League

I'm going to need help with the line up this week, since players are coming back from injury and don't know whether or not to start them.

QB: Matt Ryan (Must Start)

RB 1: CJ2K (Must Start)

Wr 1: Dez Bryant (Must start)

TE: V. Davis vs STL (Don't know if I should start him) or pick up Mercedes Lewis @BUF

This is where it starts getting messy

RB: 2 Options: Darren McFadden (if he comes back) VS CLE, M. Reece VS CLE, or Ryan Matthews Vs CIN

WR 2: Options: Steve Smith @KC, Denarius Moore VS CLE, A. Boldin VS PIT, or Greg Jennings (if he plays) VS MIN

Flex can be either a RB/WR/TE:Any of the leftover players that I mentioned.

As for my RB 2 and Flex I was thinking of starting both McFadden and Reece, but I would like more opinions.

Denver def or san diego def? Tough match-ups

Denver is at home so take into consideration the altitude. The game is later so TB may have time to adjust but that air is tough to play in.

San Diego looked good last week against Baltimore. Not sure I trust them two weeks in a row.

Take Denver.

I have a big game coming this week and I have to win to be in the playoffs. PPR League

I'm going to need help with the line up this week, since players are coming back from injury and don't know whether or not to start them.

QB: Matt Ryan (Must Start)

RB 1: CJ2K (Must Start)

Wr 1: Dez Bryant (Must start)

TE: V. Davis vs STL (Don't know if I should start him) or pick up Mercedes Lewis @BUF

This is where it starts getting messy

RB: 2 Options: Darren McFadden (if he comes back) VS CLE, M. Reece VS CLE, or Ryan Matthews Vs CIN

WR 2: Options: Steve Smith @KC, Denarius Moore VS CLE, A. Boldin VS PIT, or Greg Jennings (if he plays) VS MIN

Flex can be either a RB/WR/TE:Any of the leftover players that I mentioned.

As for my RB 2 and Flex I was thinking of starting both McFadden and Reece, but I would like more opinions.

Oakland just sucks. I have such a hard time recommending any Raiders, regardless of who they play.

I'd go with RunDMC if he plays. If not, Reece. I have a gut feeling Cincy is going to beat the hell out of SD this week and it will be SD trying to air it out in garbage time.

WR: Steve Smith. Tough because it's on the road but he is Newton's only real WR option and the guy is just gritty. I can't see Lafell stealing catches.

In the Flex I would go with Moore. Oakland will be throwing. Jennings may be a good play later in the season but with Jordy, Cobb, and Jones having the seasons they're having I doubt Jennings walks on the field and grabs points.

PPR. Need 3 of the 4.

Chris Johnson vs. HOU

Stevan Ridley at MIA

Darren Sproles at ATL

Bryce Brown at DAL

PPR. Need 3 of the 4.

Chris Johnson vs. HOU

Stevan Ridley at MIA

Darren Sproles at ATL

Bryce Brown at DAL

Wow. I have a similiar situation this week. CJ2K v. Houston and Ridley v. Miami. Both defenses are super tough. Miami has only allowed 3 rushing touchdowns.

CJ2K seems to rise to the occassion against good defenses but blow the pooch against garbage. I think his luck runs out this week.

I'm sitting both. I'm rolling with Spiller and Rice, personally.

You should go with Sproles and Brown. I almost feel nuttier than squirrel turds for saying that but they both have good match ups. Sproles has motivation because the Saints really need to beat the Atl.

Brown is just a beast. The only problem you run into is if Philly goes down by a lot early and they abandon the run.

Ok, so it comes down to the last week...I win and I'm in, but have a tough match up...I have had the worst luck possible this year (check out my lineup and then ask how it is possible)...top scoring team and I am 5-7...anyway, I need flex help...I have WR Blackmon, WR Jennings, WR LaFell...put a waiver claim in for RB J. Rodgers..assuming I get Rodgers, who should I plug in? I am currently leaning towards Blackmon and I believe he is top 1 or 2 option in his offense...can't say the same about the rest...I also think I should play it safe and let the rest of my roster do the heavy lifting..this is my current lineup, 0.5 PPR league:

QB - RG3 (just acquired week of Thanksgiving)

RB - Ray Rice

RB - Doug Martin

WR - D. Thomas

WR - Julio Jones

WR - Dez Bryant

TE - Owen Daniels

FLEX - ????

DEF - Carolina

K - Hanson

Opponent lineup

QB - Brees

RB - Gore

RB - Bradshaw

WR - Fitzgerald

WR - V. Jackson

WR - Maclin

TE - Gonzalez

FLEX - Davone Bess

DEF - Bears

K - barth

Need to pick 2 of these 4 for flex positions. Half point PPR.

Dararius Moore (at Cincy)

Davone Bess (vs. NE)

Fred Jackson (vs. Jacksonville)

Rashad Jennings (at Buffalo)

I have Bush but probably won't start him the rest of the year with Sproles, Reece, B Brown, and Mathews and am tired of the inconsistency.

I have Ryan at QB but am a little worried about his playoff matchups (especially against the giants). I could use freeman that week who goes against a posh NO def. Am i overthinking this or should i make this trade?

thanks for the help and insight.

Ok, so it comes down to the last week...I win and I'm in, but have a tough match up...I have had the worst luck possible this year (check out my lineup and then ask how it is possible)...top scoring team and I am 5-7...anyway, I need flex help...I have WR Blackmon, WR Jennings, WR LaFell...put a waiver claim in for RB J. Rodgers..assuming I get Rodgers, who should I plug in? I am currently leaning towards Blackmon and I believe he is top 1 or 2 option in his offense...can't say the same about the rest...I also think I should play it safe and let the rest of my roster do the heavy lifting..this is my current lineup, 0.5 PPR league:

QB - RG3 (just acquired week of Thanksgiving)

RB - Ray Rice

RB - Doug Martin

WR - D. Thomas

WR - Julio Jones

WR - Dez Bryant

TE - Owen Daniels

FLEX - ????

DEF - Carolina

K - Hanson

Opponent lineup

QB - Brees

RB - Gore

RB - Bradshaw

WR - Fitzgerald

WR - V. Jackson

WR - Maclin

TE - Gonzalez

FLEX - Davone Bess

DEF - Bears

K - barth

I'm with you on Blackmon. Also they're playing Buffalo, who gives up more fantasy points than a Pop Warner team. My second pick would be LaFell but they're playing KC at home. Say what you want about KC, but they are tough at home.

Jennings is wash. Coming off an injury and surrounded by Jones, Cobb, and Nelson. Not to mention Finley.

Need to pick 2 of these 4 for flex positions. Half point PPR.

Dararius Moore (at Cincy)

Davone Bess (vs. NE)

Fred Jackson (vs. Jacksonville)

Rashad Jennings (at Buffalo)

I like Moore because the Raiders will need to throw to catch up. I also like Jennings against Buffalo. Jax is making a nice run with Henne at the helm. Jennings should see some nice running lanes with Henne slinging it around to Blackmon and Shorts.

I have Bush but probably won't start him the rest of the year with Sproles, Reece, B Brown, and Mathews and am tired of the inconsistency.

I have Ryan at QB but am a little worried about his playoff matchups (especially against the giants). I could use freeman that week who goes against a posh NO def. Am i overthinking this or should i make this trade?

thanks for the help and insight.

I'm a little confused. You'd be trading FOR Freeman? What are you giving up for him? If it's Ryan, I say no way. If it's Bush, do it.

Look at where Ryan is going to be late in the season. The match ups don't really matter if the team is fighting for a playoff spot. The tougher team they would be playing in week 16 is probably going to rest players earlier in games for the playoffs. Ryan will probably be sitting on the bench or ATL will be running the ball to protect him.

Two steps to this one.

First do I pick up Bilal Powell or David Wilson going forward? I'm leaning towards Powell based on schedule, but the Giants have a more productive offense.

Second depending on the pick up:

Pick 2:

Forte (If he starts, my guess is he's prob limited)

Dwyer (W/O Ben I'm leaning no, With Ben I think he's a better option)

Vereen (Really liking him right now)

Powell or Wilson

Also, I could move Owen Daniels out of my flex if I want to put a 3rd RB in.

League Set-up:

10 Teams (Expanded rosters - Smaller FA pool)

1pt / 10yds - Run/Receive

6pt / TD - Run/Receive

Non-PPR

Broyles or Blackmon in a PPR league-both ahve good matchups Indy and Buffalo respectively but Blackmon put on injury report and the weather in Buffalo could be issue Broyles playing well but Titus Young may play this week-thanks in advance

PPR League...need to fill a RB spot and a Flex spot:

Leshoure

Wells

Reece

Garcon

Danario Alexander

Also for TE:

Jermichael Finley

Marcedes Lewis

Dallas Clark

I own Finley and have him starting but the others are on waivers and have been performing slightly better. Would you pick up any other the others and drop Finley? Leaning towards Lewis against the Bills but Finley obviously has the better QB slinging the ball around.

Pick 2 - 0.5 PPR league

Morris vs. NYG (looked solid against DAL. NYG been good against the run and this could be a shootout)

CJ2K vs. HOU (played well against them last time and HOU defense banged up and looking weaker)

Brown @ DAL (cut up the Panthers but the Cowboys aren't the panthers)

Pick two of these: Cruz, Garçon, Decker. Pt per catch, pt per 10yds after 20, 6 per TD. I am leaning towards Cruz and garçon. Thanks

Cruz and Decker. Denver is up against TB and they give up a league leading 315 yards in the air.

Two steps to this one.

First do I pick up Bilal Powell or David Wilson going forward? I'm leaning towards Powell based on schedule, but the Giants have a more productive offense.

Second depending on the pick up:

Pick 2:

Forte (If he starts, my guess is he's prob limited)

Dwyer (W/O Ben I'm leaning no, With Ben I think he's a better option)

Vereen (Really liking him right now)

Powell or Wilson

Also, I could move Owen Daniels out of my flex if I want to put a 3rd RB in.

League Set-up:

10 Teams (Expanded rosters - Smaller FA pool)

1pt / 10yds - Run/Receive

6pt / TD - Run/Receive

Non-PPR

I like Wilson over Powell. He'll see the field more, IMO.

Check on Forte. If he plays, go with him.

I'd pick up Wilson and start him. Vereen is up against Miami but CJ2K gutted them a few weeks ago.

Keep Daniels in the line up.

Broyles or Blackmon in a PPR league-both ahve good matchups Indy and Buffalo respectively but Blackmon put on injury report and the weather in Buffalo could be issue Broyles playing well but Titus Young may play this week-thanks in advance

I love Broyles. If you read through this thread, I steer everyone to grab him off the WW if he is out there. Guy is legit.

Blackmon is a great play but he is on the injury report and may be limited. I think it's a red herring but it's not worth the gamble.

Which QB should I start?

Andy Dalton @SD

Josh Freeman @DEN

both are late games

SD is 20th against the pass.

Denver is 5th.

Dalton is your play this week.

PPR League...need to fill a RB spot and a Flex spot:

Leshoure

Wells

Reece

Garcon

Danario Alexander

Also for TE:

Jermichael Finley

Marcedes Lewis

Dallas Clark

I own Finley and have him starting but the others are on waivers and have been performing slightly better. Would you pick up any other the others and drop Finley? Leaning towards Lewis against the Bills but Finley obviously has the better QB slinging the ball around.

If Leshoure is not on the injury report as Questionable, go with he and Wells. Wells was dynamite last week. Leshoure is their goal line back in Detroit.

Reece will be vultured by DMC.

Garcon is up against NYG sharing targets.

TE, I'd stick with Finley. He drops a sh1t ton of balls to make you want to drive to GB and punch him in the face but I feel that with the glut of WRs, Finley will see openings over the middle.

Pick 2 - 0.5 PPR league

Morris vs. NYG (looked solid against DAL. NYG been good against the run and this could be a shootout)

CJ2K vs. HOU (played well against them last time and HOU defense banged up and looking weaker)

Brown @ DAL (cut up the Panthers but the Cowboys aren't the panthers)

Jesus...nice options. :doublethumbsup:

I would definitely play Morris this week along with CJ2K. You're right about Houston's defense. They are shaky right now and CJ seems to play better against tough defenses.

Brown is going to be so far behind by half that the Eagles will be forced to throw thus abandoning the run.

will take as Much help as u can give!

need 1wr and a flex. so 2 of these guys

Bowe

Jennings

Garcon

Boldin

Moreno

also for my Te...Gresham or b Myers. this is a PPR.

will take as Much help as u can give!

need 1wr and a flex. so 2 of these guys

Bowe

Jennings

Garcon

Boldin

Moreno

also for my Te...Gresham or b Myers. this is a PPR.

Moreno in the Flex.

I'd take Garcon out of those receivers.

TE I'd take Myers. He has been Palmer's number one target.

Hi, can you recommend best 3 to fill WR, RB and Flex? non-PPR with standard scoring:

J Maclin

M Crabtree

CJ2k

Shonn Greene

Dallas Clark

Also considering picking up Edelman if he's cleared to play.

Must win to make playoffs.

Many thanks in advance!

--GT

Hi, can you recommend best 3 to fill WR, RB and Flex? non-PPR with standard scoring:

J Maclin

M Crabtree

CJ2k

Shonn Greene

Dallas Clark

Also considering picking up Edelman if he's cleared to play.

Must win to make playoffs.

Many thanks in advance!

--GT

I like:

Crabtree against STL. Kaepernick likes him, too.

CJ2K against Houston. Good defense but for some reason CJ plays well against tough match ups.

Flex play...grab Edelman if he is cleared. If not go with Greene.

Kaepernick or Newton?

A guy in my fantasy league just emailed me. I feel bad giving him advice because I know I'd steer him (subconsciously) to the wrong decision.

Kaepernick against a stingy Rams defense, that he struggled with last time in SF (the Tie Game).

Newton on the road in KC after the shooting incident. KC, albeit 1-10, plays tough at home. Will KC be up or down for this game?

Thoughts appreciated.

With Harvin and Gronk out, I need help deciding on WR and TE. I have the following on my roster:

WR: Edelman, Rice

TE: Lewis, Bennett

.5 PPR

Not much available in FA either. WR: Stokely, Wright, Titus Young, Avery, Donald Jones, Chris Gibson, Kevin Walter, Mario Manningham

TE: Pitta, Clark, Tamme, Cook, Allen

What say you?

PPR league need to pick 2 from Reece (now that DMC is out), Charles and Bryce Brown

Santana Moss vs Giants on Monday or Anquan Boldin vs Steelers today? non ppr

Last minute for QB #2: Henne at Buff (weather) or Locker v. Hou?????

Std scoring (no PPC).

Also, D/ST: SEa or NE?

THanks

shouldnt you be playing COD ?

non ppr

Pick 2

Bradshaw/SJax/Reece

pick 1

Greg olsen

A Gates

Pick 1

Welker/Jennings/Blackmon

(already starting D Thomas)

shouldnt you be playing COD ?

non ppr

Pick 2

Bradshaw/SJax/Reece

pick 1

Greg olsen

A Gates

Pick 1

Welker/Jennings/Blackmon

(already starting D Thomas)

Sorry I missed this, shots. I was actually on COD playing TDM with Sux.

Sorry I missed this, shots. I was actually on COD playing TDM with Sux.

:lol:

For the record I went

Bradshaw

Reese

Olsen

Welker

Thomas