Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

I'm here to help.

DEN D/ST vs BAL

or drumroll pls...

TEN D/ST vs NYJ

All the pundits say Den but I just have a hunch with TEN MNF vs Dirty Sanchez

What say you?

Dude...if you have watched ONE Jets game this year, this would be a no brainer. Did you not see Sanchez sniffing the ass of his lineman during the Pats game? Oh...then the fumble that turned into a TD? If not...here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxVa6V304f4

You go with TEN on Monday Night.

Fvck. I'm torn.

I have Chris Johnson, CJ Spiller, Steven Ridley, and Ray Rice as my running backs.

Yes, and I'm not in a Special Needs league. My WRs blow. We won't go there.

CJ2K v. the Jets. He has fvcked me in the ass all season when I start him. I hate him but when I sit him he fvcks me in the ass.

CJ Spiller v. Seattle. Good defense. He is the starter. Yada yada yada. Chan Gailey is the most useless dooshbag on the planet and he has about as much knowledge about football as Rick Kottite. I really, really want to start Spiller but Gailey will stick a hot poker up my pooper when he uses Choice on the goal line. I know it.

Ridley v. SF. SF is monsterous. Kaepernick or Smith? Smith or Kaepernick? Einhorn is Finkle? Finkle is Einhorn? I'm not worried about those dbags because they BOTH suck. I think Brady will shred the SF defense but I'm worried about him using Woodhead as a receiver on the outside and abandoning the inside run game. They will run, but I worry about how much. Brady is going to wiggle his boner at them and prove that he can throw on that defense.

Ray Rice v. Denver. Pretty much a no brainer with that window licking Cam Cameron gone. "Hey diddle diddle, Ray Rice up the middle!" Any fvcking mongoloid knows enough to hand the ball to Rice and let him run. Fvck, I could be the offensive coordinator in Baltimore.

Who do I start?

I'm thinking Rice and CJ2K.

I have to win this week.

Help.

Ok Tiki I need 2 out of those 3. Doug Martin is already in my line up so I need another Rb and a flex. Standard nonPPR scoring.

Spiller vs Seattle (Home)

Moreno vs Balt (Away)

David Wilson vs Atl (Away)

Pick 2

Danario Alexander

Stevan Ridley

Lance Moore

Montell Owens

David Wilson

I've got Wilson (assuming bradshaw is out) and Denario in my Flex

What do u think?

In a PPR league. Need to start 2.

Dez Bryant - against Pitt

Pierre Garcon - @ Cleveland with Joe Haden covering him much of the day

Mikel Leshoure - @ Arizona with Bell stealing more and more carries but could see some garbage time if Lions take a decent lead.

Leaning towards Bryant and Garcon.

Thanks in advance!

standard scoring league.

WR+flex:

R.Cobb (GB @CHI)

Vincent Jackson (TB @NO)

H.Nicks (NYG @ATL)

R.Wayne (IND @HOU)

David Wilson (NYG @ATL)

Leshoure (DET @ARI)

pick 3 from these 6 (3WRs or 2WR+1RB), what's the advice?

(starting Doug Martin and K.Moreno for the RB positions)

Ok Tiki I need 2 out of those 3. Doug Martin is already in my line up so I need another Rb and a flex. Standard nonPPR scoring.

Spiller vs Seattle (Home)

Moreno vs Balt (Away)

David Wilson vs Atl (Away)

As much as it pains me to say this, I'd go with Spiller.

Pick 2

Danario Alexander

Stevan Ridley

Lance Moore

Montell Owens

David Wilson

I've got Wilson (assuming bradshaw is out) and Denario in my Flex

What do u think?

I like Alexander and Ridley. I'm in a hurry to get out of the house to go televise high school basketball all day otherwise I'd give you a long, researched based reply. I'll say this, I trust Ridley.

In a PPR league. Need to start 2.

Dez Bryant - against Pitt

Pierre Garcon - @ Cleveland with Joe Haden covering him much of the day

Mikel Leshoure - @ Arizona with Bell stealing more and more carries but could see some garbage time if Lions take a decent lead.

Leaning towards Bryant and Garcon.

Thanks in advance!

I like Dez and I like Garcon, too.

standard scoring league.

WR+flex:

R.Cobb (GB @CHI)

Vincent Jackson (TB @NO)

H.Nicks (NYG @ATL)

R.Wayne (IND @HOU)

David Wilson (NYG @ATL)

Leshoure (DET @ARI)

pick 3 from these 6 (3WRs or 2WR+1RB), what's the advice?

(starting Doug Martin and K.Moreno for the RB positions)

Cobb, Wayne, and Jackson.

For the record, I love your team. :thumbsup:

Sorry guys...I don't click links. Leave your question here and I'll do my best to answer it.

Ive been going back n fourth with this one all week. I started Bryce and Rice as my RBS and have Megatron Cobb and DX as my three WRS. Just need a flex. Bush has a dream matchup but do I really want to trust him in the playoffs? With Dez banged up Bush may be the safer pick but Dez has been a monster for over a month. This is a ppr league. Thx tiki

Ive been going back n fourth with this one all week. I started Bryce and Rice as my RBS and have Megatron Cobb and DX as my three WRS. Just need a flex. Bush has a dream matchup but do I really want to trust him in the playoffs? With Dez banged up Bush may be the safer pick but Dez has been a monster for over a month. This is a ppr league. Thx tiki

I replied in your thread but I'll just reiterate what I said there...Dez is just a freak right now. I trust him this week more than I trust that Miami offense.

non ppr. sproles or shonn greene?

Sproles.

Rex Ryan has a hard on for Sanchez. Can't see Greene getting may touches. Not to mention Sanchez with throw three picks in the first half and the Jets will need to throw because they'll be playing from behind.

Non PPR

pick 2 wilson, spiller, and moreno

Wilson and Spiller.

Suggs in on defense. It will hurt Moreno.

Standard qb scoring, Luck, Stafford, or Kaepernick?

Tough call between Luck and Stafford. Brady exploited the Texans last week, which bodes well for Indy. However they're at home against Houston. Stafford has Megatron to throw to. I'd take Stafford.

Ridley vs SF D... Crappy matchup but the Pats normally provide Ridley some scoring opportunities. My other option is Joique Bell vs an awful ARI D or Montell Owens vs a tough MIA D, but with little competition. Do I ride the pony who helped to get me here or switch it up?

Miles Austin... If Dez is out I go with Miles, but since I also have Witten as my TE I'm nervous about putting too much stock into the DAL passing game. My other option is Hartline, who should see a higher number of targets with Bess out.

NE D vs SF... NE has come on as of late and I think if they get out to an early lead they can force some mistakes. My other option is MIA against the Jags, which looks great on paper but MIA hasn't been great at forcing the turnovers.

What do you think?

Links or questions about today's fantasy starts/sits. Please make sure to include your scoring systems.

Help! Please help me pick 2 of these 3 players (standard league):

Marques Colston vs TB

Reggie Wayne @ Hou

Shonn Greene @ TEN

Thanks

Freeman against the saints or Brady against the niners today? Also have Doug Martin on my team...

Tom Brady.

Dance with the girl who brought you. :headbanger:

Ridley vs SF D... Crappy matchup but the Pats normally provide Ridley some scoring opportunities. My other option is Joique Bell vs an awful ARI D or Montell Owens vs a tough MIA D, but with little competition. Do I ride the pony who helped to get me here or switch it up?

Miles Austin... If Dez is out I go with Miles, but since I also have Witten as my TE I'm nervous about putting too much stock into the DAL passing game. My other option is Hartline, who should see a higher number of targets with Bess out.

NE D vs SF... NE has come on as of late and I think if they get out to an early lead they can force some mistakes. My other option is MIA against the Jags, which looks great on paper but MIA hasn't been great at forcing the turnovers.

What do you think?

Looks good, bro. Ridley is on my bench but I can justify it with Rice, Spiller, and CJ2K. Dez will definitely play today. We'll see how the hand holds the ball, tho. NE defense is VASTLY improved since signing Talib. Moving McCourty to safety has made the whole secondary better. Kaepernick is in trouble today.

Non ppr, 10yds=1pt

Pick 3 WR

S Smith @ SD

H Nicks @ Arl

Danario Alexander vs CAR

C Shorts @ Mia

Amendola vs Min

Britt vs NYJ

I am going Smith, Alexnader for sure, currently using Shorts as the 3rd.

Thanks!

Help! Please help me pick 2 of these 3 players (standard league):

Marques Colston vs TB

Reggie Wayne @ Hou

Shonn Greene @ TEN

Thanks

Colston and Wayne. No explanation needed. Those are clearly your two best options here.

Non ppr, 10yds=1pt

Pick 3 WR

S Smith @ SD

H Nicks @ Arl

Danario Alexander vs CAR

C Shorts @ Mia

Amendola vs Min

Britt vs NYJ

I am going Smith, Alexnader for sure, currently using Shorts as the 3rd.

Thanks!

I'd have a hard time sitting Nicks after Seattle destroyed Arizona's secondary last week.

PPR League...

Matt Ryan (vs. NYG) or Matthew Stafford (@ ARI)?

and

For Defense, Chicago Bears (vs. GB) or Denver Broncos (@ BAL)?

Thanks for your help!

I'd have a hard time sitting Nicks after Seattle destroyed Arizona's secondary last week.

Sorry, should be Nicks vs Atl, not Vs Ari!

PPR League...

Matt Ryan (vs. NYG) or Matthew Stafford (@ ARI)?

and

For Defense, Chicago Bears (vs. GB) or Denver Broncos (@ BAL)?

Thanks for your help!

I like Ryan at home and I like Denver's defense against a new offensive coordinator....who also was Peyton's coach at one point. Don't think for one second Peyton isn't sharing that info with his defensive teammates and coaches.

Sorry, should be Nicks vs Atl, not Vs Ari!

Either way Nicks is a great option. Atlanta's secondary ranks 14th in passing defense giving up 235 yards per games to opposing QBs.