Sign in to follow this  
plasma george

Now with Grant gone

So I have J.Harrison and F.Jackson on my bench, Harrison has an OK matchup, but he's in RBBC in Cleveland. Should I role with Jerome this week and hope Fred Jackson comes around ?

I was offered Ahmad Bradshaw for Vincent Jackson, Ahmad is probably better than either RB I have, but VJ could be my #1 WR if it works out.

Please tell me what you think.

TIA

So I have J.Harrison and F.Jackson on my bench, Harrison has an OK matchup, but he's in RBBC in Cleveland. Should I role with Jerome this week and hope Fred Jackson comes around ?

I was offered Ahmad Bradshaw for Vincent Jackson, Ahmad is probably better than either RB I have, but VJ could be my #1 WR if it works out.

TIA

Wrong board. But I'd take Bradshaw now for VJax in a heartbeat.

That said, it really depends on your other RBs and WRs.

Not sure how you are so thin at Rb, but I have to assume it is because you landed a stud Qb and a stud (or two or three) wr...That being the assumption, Ahmad Bradshaw would immediately become your best Rb this week, while giving up a player who won't see the field for at least three more weeks and who will likely be playing in an unfamiliar offense that may take some time to get accustomed to---I think you take this deal and move on---you will still likely need to shore up your backfield, since neither Harrison nor Jackson are sure bets as every week plays...

your season was gone the minute you were banking on Ryan Grant

How do you figure that ?

He was the #1 RB on a Superbowl team, with a hot hot offense. With projections putting him in the top 10 of RBs.

Thanks for your wisdom. (my RBs were better than yours after the draft)

Can't you guys see my sig....I have AP/Grant/JHarrison/FJackson/K.Smith so Ahmad would be my #2, sounds like VJ will be traded in a couple days, playing in Week 5, he would be my #1WR, right ?

I guess I wanted to hear people thoughts on J. Harrison and F. Jackson. I thought I read Mangina wants Harrison to be the stud, and Spiller isn't looking too good, and FJ hand is fine. But I'm the farthest thing from a CLE or BUF homer.

I was lucky enough to pick up Reggie Bush after someone in my league let him go. Apparently they felt like they had to give him up since he had to give up his Heisman. Maybe you'll get some of my luck. And less of Grant's and Bush's.

I was lucky enough to pick up Reggie Bush after someone in my league let him go. Apparently they felt like they had to give him up since he had to give up his Heisman. Maybe you'll get some of my luck. And less of Grant's and Bush's.

How is picking up Reggie Bush lucky?

TIA

punt :thumbsup:

How do you figure that ?

He was the #1 RB on a Superbowl team, with a hot hot offense. With projections putting him in the top 10 of RBs.

Thanks for your wisdom. (my RBs were better than yours after the draft)

Can't you guys see my sig....I have AP/Grant/JHarrison/FJackson/K.Smith so Ahmad would be my #2, sounds like VJ will be traded in a couple days, playing in Week 5, he would be my #1WR, right ?

I guess I wanted to hear people thoughts on J. Harrison and F. Jackson. I thought I read Mangina wants Harrison to be the stud, and Spiller isn't looking too good, and FJ hand is fine. But I'm the farthest thing from a CLE or BUF homer.

dont care, not on right bored, therefore you get a jackass response

dont care, not on right bored, therefore you get a jackass response

Jackass it was, but my topic was a hybrid between the 2 boreds. Yes I want trade advice, but I'm also looking for indepth analysis from Homers that know these guys and their teams better than me. Perhaps starting up a conversation about their expectations for the season, not just who to start this week.

Bradshaw would be a decent # 2 to AP, I'd take that deal right now. Why are you so fixated on VJax btw ? I hope he's not the best WR you drafted ? I have him on my team too, but I got him after the 10th round, taking a flier on him.

Not to mention, in CLE the RB to own looks like Peyton Hillis at the moment.

VJax will be an average WR3 on another team that doesn't have PRivers throwing him the ball. You make that trade in a heartbeat.

TIA

C'mon man...you've been here 5 years, and over 1,500 posts.

Get off this bored, you know better. And if you don't know better (which seems to be the case), than you're dumber than I thought.

Bradshaw would be a decent # 2 to AP, I'd take that deal right now. Why are you so fixated on VJax btw ? I hope he's not the best WR you drafted ? I have him on my team too, but I got him after the 10th round, taking a flier on him.

Not to mention, in CLE the RB to own looks like Peyton Hillis at the moment.

Good points on Bradshaw.

I offered the Benson owner VJ. (he took 3 RBs in the first 3 rounds by mistake...SJAX/DWIII and Benson, and he said he'd trade at the draft).

who's better Benson of Bradshaw ?

Benson doesn't share carries as much, and gets goalline.

I'm fixated because I need WR help too, because I went RB,RB,QB,TE, I have SS(car), Meachem, TO as my starters and Massiquo/Houshzadah on my bench.