Sign in to follow this  
ray_ray420

Brandon Jackson

Will he be able to pick up some nice garbage yards for three quarters when GB jumps out big vs Buf?

are you really questioning whether to start him? is this a serious topic?

We would have to know ray ray's other options. Jackson was undrafted in many leagues and many people have "better", "safer" options. Like me, can't bench Foster or A. Peterson for him.

ray ray...Jackson will see many touches today. At least 17.

What is the feeling on Kuhn? I hear he is a better receiver???? Will Jackson hold up for the season????

Jackson is actually considered to be an excellent receiver. Id be more worried about Kuhn taking the carries in "garbage time" if that occurs.

What is the feeling on Kuhn? I hear he is a better receiver???? Will Jackson hold up for the season????

If I'm starting Brandon Jackson this is the guy I worry about most. Kuhn could vulture a lot of TD's, especially down inside the goalline. Nevertheless, this is the Bills we're talking about here so Jackson is a must start.

Packer fan, Brandon Jackson owner. Really surprised (and happy) Jackson got that carry on 3rd and goal at the 2. 9 times out of 10 when Grant was healthy they would have given that to Kuhn or maybe play action. Brandon Jackson will get plenty of between-the-20s carries so don't worry about that. If he's getting goal line carries too though he's a low tier RB1/high tier RB2

this GB/Buf game is a chess match, cant really take anything out of this game

Buffalo feeding Lynch to show he can be an everydown productive back to try and get more from GB

GB showing that Jackson is more then capable, hench lowering their need of Lynch