Sign in to follow this  
vroompac

Sidney Rice .. thoughts on return

I read somewhere he is walking around. Any thoughts on his possible return. Week 8? Im hoping to see him back on the field for a late season run.

From what i've sen he hopes to be back by week 8 but i wouldn't expect anything before week 10. At this point the only reason he should be on your roster is for some playoff gold.

I read somewhere he is walking around.

:lol:

sorry this just sounds hilarious. you read somewhere that he is walking around?!?! stop the presses!

anyway i still have him stashed in a few leagues. If he is back by week 8 or 9 maybe it takes him 2 or 3 weeks to get on page with Favre... why not keep him around. unless you really need to free up the roster spot or your league has no IR.

i dont think he needs to be 100% for Favre to air it out to him.

This makes him the second best Viking receiver.

i'm not so sure...

walking around > bernard berrian

walking around > percy harvin's migranes

well maybe you're right, Shiancoe > walking around... :dunno:

:lol:

sorry this just sounds hilarious. you read somewhere that he is walking around?!?! stop the presses!

anyway i still have him stashed in a few leagues. If he is back by week 8 or 9 maybe it takes him 2 or 3 weeks to get on page with Favre... why not keep him around. unless you really need to free up the roster spot or your league has no IR.

i dont think he needs to be 100% for Favre to air it out to him.

I was just thinking the same thing. :overhead: Getting ready for a guy that is,

vroompac

Posted Today, 11:18 AM

I read somewhere he is walking around. Any thoughts on his possible return

:thumbsup:

1st-Its week 3 and the guy is just now able to walk around

2nd-if or when he is able to play surely you wont dare start him for a few weeks

3rd-if you are in such bad shape in week 8 that you have to start him just pack it in your season is over

:first:

Sig Worthy!

OP is full of double win/fail combo. It's like an awesome Chinese platter from Manchu-Wok @ the mall.

Got Rice stashed, if Favre makes it that long he is GOLD.

/Then again, I said Leftwich to Bryant was "Gold" 2 years ago.... :shocking:

Tarvaris Jackson will be throwing to him by the time he gets back.

I have him stashed because my receivers outside of Calvin Johnson aren't really noteworthy. I'm 2-0, and I think I'll be making my usual playoff run as I do every year. If Rice can return and help me in the late half of the season and in the FF playoffs, I'm loving life. Obviously, I have to monitor whether he's really going to be healthy by Week 8 and whether Favre has retired or gotten injured by then, but for now I'm taking a wait and see approach. He's worth a spot, for now, if you have room.