Sign in to follow this  
FrankDaTank2

BS Trade

The Commish had Kolb.

Trades Fred Jackson and Kevin Walters to another team for Tom Brady

The other idiot had took Tom Brady in the 2nd round and Matt Schaub in the 5th

Trades have to be approved by commisioner.

I tried to offer Randy Moss because I am deep at WR and have Flacco at QB and I don't even get a reply.

Seems like BS and our Commish is shady as it is.

i'd much rather have moss...the other dude is just a dumb ass...unless your commish is so shady he is owner of both teams.

So you play in a league with a shady commish? Looks like you da fool

;)

The Commish had Kolb.

Trades Fred Jackson and Kevin Walters to another team for Tom Brady

The other idiot had took Tom Brady in the 2nd round and Matt Schaub in the 5th

Trades have to be approved by commisioner.

I tried to offer Randy Moss because I am deep at WR and have Flacco at QB and I don't even get a reply.

the next time he puts his house up for sale, you should make an arrangement with a real estate agent to view the house, the you can steal his cheatsheets...it's been done before, guaranteed to work!

Too bad you aren't in a league which votes on trade vetoes.

Of course, if you were then its still apparently ok for the commish to over rule the veto and take the trade anyway.

the next time he puts his house up for sale, you should make an arrangement with a real estate agent to view the house, the you can steal his cheatsheets...it's been done before, guaranteed to work!

you're playing with fire! do not beckon the megatroll! :shocking:

What in the world are you doing playing in this league? Is it a money league? You don't have any recourse except to

A. Quit the league right now, and fock 'em both

B. Continue to play the year out if you have money invested, and NEVER join that league again.

Just make sure you're not in Northeast Ohio. Getting into a house may be tough these days. For those who don't know, 3 real estate agents have been robbed, two killed, showing houses in the last month in the Akron-Youngstown area. Seriously, though, my friend's wife is afraid to show houses. Pretty scary situation.

Thought I would toss that out since this thread has gone off course anyway.

What in the world are you doing playing in this league? Is it a money league? You don't have any recourse except to

A. Quit the league right now, and fock 'em both

B. Continue to play the year out if you have money invested, and NEVER join that league again.

Last year was going to be my last for this league, but this is the final straw.

Well, it took weeks of "is this collusion?!" threads, but I think this is the first one where the trade actually does seem pretty shady.

Of course, if this guy did draft Brady and Schaub in his first 5 picks, it's possible he's just dumb, and the commish is pulling one over on him. But even if that were true, you've offered him Moss, and surely he would have taken that offer....unless he already had something in the works with the commish.

I'd call the owner out and make him explain his reasoning to you and the rest of the league, on why he would trade away Brady for so little, when he's been given much better offers in the past.

Well, it took weeks of "is this collusion?!" threads, but I think this is the first one where the trade actually does seem pretty shady.

Of course, if this guy did draft Brady and Schaub in his first 5 picks, it's possible he's just dumb, and the commish is pulling one over on him. But even if that were true, you've offered him Moss, and surely he would have taken that offer....unless he already had something in the works with the commish.

I'd call the owner out and make him explain his reasoning to you and the rest of the league, on why he would trade away Brady for so little, when he's been given much better offers in the past.

Problem is the guy runs the league like a Nazi and after I questioned the trade I was told I could leave the league if I did not like it. And that is exactly what I will do. FF can be so fun, but not when you have a dumb ass running the league.

So im guessin its not for money...what i would do either tank every game or trade my guys away for crap to one team...

So im guessin its not for money...what i would do either tank every game or trade my guys away for crap to one team...

No, its for money. A waste of money and and big headache.

Why don't you collude with one of the other owners (that weren't involved in this trade)? A little "just desserts" before you get out of this league? :dunno:

I still want to try and win the league. Anyway, the rest of the league members are a bunch of wussies and won't speak up against this.