Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

What are the odds Rodgers and Finley

Finley may have 80 and a TD tonight. Not sure though. The Bears may pay special atttention to him. May mean good things for Driver, Jones, or Nelson.

60 points combined is a tall order. I need 40 points from Rodgers + BJax, which is a little more reasonable but I'm not holding my breath. Shoulda started Vick. <_<

Only if Finley catches 3 TD's and gets 150 yards

Thats what I figure as well. Finley needs to have a 2 TD 110 yd night MINIMUM. If that happens then u have to assume Rodgers is having a good night, but he's need 4 tds total, plus abt 400 yds passing. Not impossible, but unlikely.

With 6 pt passing TDs, the following lines would get it done. And they're doable. Unlikely, but doable.

400 PaYd + 3 TD, 40 RuYd

100 ReYd + 2 TD

I think it's actually a little higher than 5% because I feel like this duo should combine for 60 one or two times per year. So, I think it's between 5 and 10%.

i only need 15 pts out of finley tonight to win. i cant see him being held out of the endzone 3 weeks in a row. i think rogers will make sure finley gets his TD.

I'd say not good.

Not good as in like 1 out of 100?

More like 1 out of a million.

So you're saying there's a chance!

:pointstosky:

:cheers:

Appropriate refrence. Nice.

I was hoping to be more like down 50. 30 from Rodgers and 20 from Finley seems MUCH more likely than 35/25 for some reason.

I need 27 from Rodgers and Finley. 4 pt. Td's, 1 pt. for every 10 yards recieving, 1 pt. for every 25 passing. half point PPR. I am VERY confident.

You may or may not find comfort knowing that in his 2 MNF appearances last season, Finley posted:

6 for 128 and 1TD against the Vikings (week 4)

7 for 79 and 2TD against the Ravens (week 13)

Not much of a sample size yet, but the Bears are also giving up 72.5 yards on average to opposing TEs this season.

I could see Finley getting 70-80 yards and a score with the possibility of doing more. I personally need him to outscore Jennings and Knox combined to get the W.

I have Finley and an 8pt lead. My opponent has Greg Jennings. Standard scoring 6pt per TD, 10 yds per 1 pt, non-ppr. I'm confident i'll win but in the back of my mind i'm still a little scared considering i'm 0-2.