Sign in to follow this  
Bro

G. Jennings

I don't want to overreact but in PPR formats he is doing nothing. I think I'm going to try and move him for a TE. Am I overreacting?

to see him only get 2 of Rodger's 34 completions is awful. I dont understand it he was looking to driver, finely, then jennings. The most concerning thing of all is lack of targets. The damn fullback had as many receptions....nothing to do with jennings, it's like rodgers has no confidence in him.

It has nothing to do with confidence. Rodgers was taking what the Bears gave him.

That said, it is obvious at this point that Finley is the guy Rodgers is looking for on every play. 9 targets, 9 catches, if he is even remotely open that's where Rodgers is going.

to see him only get 2 of Rodger's 34 completions is awful. I dont understand it he was looking to driver, finely, then jennings. The most concerning thing of all is lack of targets. The damn fullback had as many receptions....nothing to do with jennings, it's like rodgers has no confidence in him.

No confidence...he threw that deep ball jump ball to him.

I think it was more with what you will get with a team like Chicago. They take away those deep balls and Driver and Jones were more the underneath reads.

I am a bit concerned as well. I saw him open a few times but Rogers was looking to one of the other guys. Amazing how many passes were thrown and how few went to Jennings.

After having Jennings on my fantasy team last year, he was on my DND list this year.

X2

Couldn't deal with the frustation of owning him again this year!

Rotoworld has him as a buy low break out for the second half of the season, but what do these youngsters know. Their analysis is fools gold. Go with your gut instead.

Anyway I had him last year and as said he hit my DND for this year due to the amount of mouths to feed on GB.

I had him last year and I should have learned my lesson.. I am gonna go with him this week at home against the Lions but if he does not have a good week he is gonna hit my :bench: for a while...

Jeez you guys run a tight ship around here...

Has he been disappointing? Yes. Has he lived up to his draft position? No.

But he's on pace for 53 catches, 725 yards, but 11 Touchdowns. Not great, but certainly serviceable. He's currently the 25th WR in my league...which means he's performed as a low #2 or high #3 thus far. Again - I know that's not what you drafted him as, but some of you claiming you're going to bench him is absolutely absurd.

He's the deep threat on one of the top passing teams in the league. Not sure why anyone expected him to catch 80+ passes though. Not with Driver & Finley being dominant possession WR/TEs.

Relax. He'll finish with 65/1000/10

I agree. I think a another component of the problem is time to throw. That's what happened for the first 8 weeks last year; Rodgers didn't have enough time to throw, and Jennings numbers took the biggest hit. Chicago was pressuring Rodgers for much of the night; at least it felt that way (I haven't seen the sacked/hit/hurried numbers. I'm worried that Detroit will be able to to the same.

No confidence...he threw that deep ball jump ball to him.

I think it was more with what you will get with a team like Chicago. They take away those deep balls and Driver and Jones were more the underneath reads.

Exactly. They play the Tampa 2 (aka cover 2). One of the biggest goals of that scheme is to take away the deep threat.

He's never been a big PPR guy. He's a deep threat guy. Anyone who drafted him expecting 80-90 receptions didn't do their research.

ETA: Ugh I Just agreed with Sho... Just goes to "sho" what a sorry state this bored is in! Bunch of kids posting useless drivel, without doing ANY research.