Sign in to follow this  
pee-diddy

LT2

I'm liking his upcoming schedule and the fact that Santonio is back. Curious to see what people are giving/getting for him.

I dealt Tomlinson and Cooley for Gates in a 16-teamer. I actually made the trade last week, but I doubt the value of the trade would have changed much given how good a Sunday both guys had. That league only starts 2 RBs, and Benson, Charles, and Bradshaw made him expendable.

I traded S.Moss for him last week...

Seems as though you got the much better part of that deal. Did you catch the guy in a giving mood?

I am trying to move him right now for WR help. I don't really want to do it, but my other backs are Rice, Charles, and Peyton Hillis. Rice just has too low of a value right now to move, I want to hold onto Charles because if he ever gets the touches, he will be a force to be reckoned with (again don't want to sell "low") and Peyton Hillis is just my main man. Anyways, I offered up LT + Steve Smith (NYG) for Reggie Wayne, LT + Dez Bryant for Boldin and R. Moss in two separate trades. We will see how they turn out. One question though, should I have offered Charles in those trades instead of LT and does that make the trades more or less likely to go through?

I packaged LT and Nicks for Desean Jackson before the weekend because I'm a Vick owner.

Now, with Vick injured...I'm doing this: :cry: