Sign in to follow this  
The Bard

Who's rolling with Jahvid Best this week?

After his week 2 explosion I said I would always start him at home against a descent match up. Well this week qualifies but his health has me nervous. Haven't heard if he was practicing or not this week. Anyone with some insight?

He played on turf in minny and laid a turd. That said, I'm still starting him in my PPR league over hillis

Me 100% in my $400 league. If he throws out the big suck, well then, that's my fault. I think he's feeling a ton better, and that's good enough for me.

I benched him last week for Hillis, and that was a correct move, but I believe Best is feeling much better now. I get to start them both since Mendy in on a bye.

I love the matchup

I'm rolling with him confidently :cheers: but am trying to temper expectations. Everytime you COUNT on a Detroit player to go off, you'll be disappointed. <_<

Hopefully St. Louis doesn't roll up 30+ quick points forcing Detroit to pass a lot. :unsure:

He played on turf in minny and laid a turd. That said, I'm still starting him in my PPR league over hillis

I would advise against this.

I'm debating on him or Bush. Wont his turf toe be worse playing ON turf? Isn't artificial turf one of the culprits in getting turf toe?

I definitly have concerns, but if he is starting, I will play him. I already benched him once this season when he went off, and I am not planning on doing that gain. Plus, my other options are not good, so I will take my chances.

I am starting him today along with MJD and Torain; putting Forte on the pine. Best may suck again today, but what I am interested to see is his workload. If they are feeding him 20 or more touches, then he is in tolerable pain. If he is under 15, then maybe the injury is bothering him more than he is letting on.

I can excuse a few crappy outings, but just want to know the reason: injury or suckage?

But I think today he deserves the benefit of the doubt and should be played.

Viking got a pretty good run D and hand out turd weekly. I'm rolling with Best, the Beast will be back.