Sign in to follow this  
vroompac

Sims Walker - finally saw him play on tv

Well I havent caught a Jaguars game all season until last night and now Im convinced its time to dump MSW. I know they were getting rocked by Tenn defense but he looks terrible. Looks slow and half the time he was lining up in the wrong spot. A couple plays he was running around like a chicken with his head cut off. I drafted him end of the 4th round thinking he would pan out but its time to cut ties.

Once Captain Checkdown Trent Edwards got in the game that didn't help either. If Del Rio is going to have a quick hook with Garrard, which he probably will, then the chance of MSW having a good game is very low. Probably looks great in practice against their own secondary.

I had the same reaction... Time to cut bait with this guy, especially if Garrard misses significant time.

I traded him for Big Mike Williams in week 2 and don't regret it. My brother was the other owner and he was clowning me. Gonna roll with Big Mike from here on out...

MSW is the 4th receiving option on his own team.

As a big time Jags fan, MSW is a good wideout just not a number one. He needs to be a number two. Puls the Jags just don't have a QB that is good enough to get him the ball.

I'm having trouble recalling a player that has fallen off the map so quickly (barring injury). :dunno:

I thought I was gold when I declared him as a 10th round keeper this year. I'll likely cut bait this week.

As a big time Jags fan...

That's the funniest thing I have ever read on this board. :first:

Did you wear teal yesterday and head "downtown" for the "big game." :pointstosky:

Garrard will be back eventually.

I drafted Sims-Walker in one league and I'm trying to trade for him in the other - I just offered Mike Thomas and Danny Amendola for Sims-Walker - he'll have to accept that, right?

He went too early in most drafts after being awful for half a season last year. I had him listed as DO NOT DRAFT.

I unfortunately drafted him, hoping I could trade him. No takers. Finally waved him for Thomas, who I also waived.

MSW can be very productive but the team he plays for is garbage. I have him in a few leagues and am starting to cut bait with him, he is way too inconsistent. He would have to string together two good games in a row before I would consider playing him again.

I knew his pattern of big games and goose eggs last year but I had this false hope the Jags would be decent on offense this year. But the offense looks bad all over right now.

That's the funniest thing I have ever read on this board. :first:

Did you wear teal yesterday and head "downtown" for the "big game." :pointstosky:

First off I don't live in Jacksonville second why is that funny? Let me guess you route for a team like the Steelers, Cowboys, Giants, Pats...