Sign in to follow this  
Savior57

Trade CJ Spiller in a keeper League?

A guy in my league wants to trade me Thomas Jones for C.J. Spiller in a keeper league where we only keep three and can only keep one player per position. My other RBs are DWills, Hillis, LT, and R. Brown.

We start 3, standard scoring, no ppr.

Am I crazy to be bawking at this, as Spiller is not getting even close to full-time work from the Bills?

IMO I wouldn't do it.. CJ might not have been getting the touches he needs but the bills, after they traded Lynch, are showing that CJ is their guy. This year might not be CJ's year but you never know about next and I think he has a great upside even though it's the Bills. Hillis, who the heck knows his status next year.. He tore it up a few years ago in denver filling in and then was no where to be found the last year or two.. LT, great year so far, but again is on his last leg I'm guessing. Same with Thomas Jones and Ronnie.. DWill, great RB, but again two somewhat disappointing years.. Again, this is completely my opinion but in a keeper league I would hold onto that talented RB.. Redraft, another story..

Will definitely answer yours

ok, I'll shoot........What is the meaning of life?

ok, I'll shoot........What is the meaning of life?

Nice!!

WhereI did say I'd "Definitely" answer you. So, here goes. At the risk of gettin in way too deep for FF Today. I'd say the meaning of life is the answer to a question Jesus of Nazareth asked Peter. "Who do YOU say that I am?"

Nice!!

So, here goes. At the risk of gettin in way too deep for FF Today. I'd say the meaning of life is the answer to a question Jesus of Nazareth asked Peter. "Who do YOU say that I am?"

Matt. 16:16......well played.

I might be inclined to go with Solomons summation of mans duty found in the last vs of Ecclesiastes.

Team Management Questions Belong On The "A Little Help" board.

Really :angry: Im sure no one on this board realizes team management questions belong on the little help board so keep reminding them.

But back to Spiller. Im going to drop him in the one 10 team league im in. He is not startable now.