Sign in to follow this  
ShaneFalco

Matthew Stafford

the focker's good. real good. that's all i know.

He's had EXACTLY 2 real good games in his career, against BUMS.

How good is he really?

How good is he really?

Same bums that picked off Cutler 4 times last week?

:banana:

How good is he really?

you keep living in the past. i'll keep PROJECTING and kicking your ass all over these threads every week. just like your ff league members do. i know your type a mile away.

you either learn from your mistakes or keep getting run over. you're too stubborn so it's the latter for you every week.

Same bums that picked off Cutler 4 times last week?

:banana:

forgive charlie: he took it up the ass without any lube in the kitna/stafford thread and he's just not letting it go.

he loves him some kitna, so take his advice with just a *tad* of salt.

Dude has heart, weapons, and smarts, he stays healthy we could see this type of output for years to come (of course not 4 tds a game..lol) but Detroit seems to be moving in the right direction with solid draft choices since getting Millen out of there. Good for them.

And so glad that the joker in my league thought he was done, picked him up (16 team league) and looks like I'll be riding him the rest of the way, sorry Schaub, but you will be backing the staff up.

I think there is little doubt that this guy is going to be a super star in this league. He looked great today.

Little doubt this bi<th is gonna be a star?

It's a little early to project stardom for a guy that has done NOTHING except have a few good games, vs a WHOLE BUNCH of AWFUL games.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Homers are the most pathetic of the bunch of FF players there are, and the Lie-Ons have been so pathetic for so long, that their fans are a bit OVERZEAlOUS in their love for their players......

Can't really blame them, when your team has su<ked as bad as the Lie-Ons for as long as they have, you overdo EVERYTHING your favorite losers do!

Sweet! They won a game!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww lets go turn over some cars like when the Pissed-ons won it!

Dude has heart, weapons, and smarts, he stays healthy we could see this type of output for years to come (of course not 4 tds a game..lol) but Detroit seems to be moving in the right direction with solid draft choices since getting Millen out of there. Good for them.

And so glad that the joker in my league thought he was done, picked him up (16 team league) and looks like I'll be riding him the rest of the way, sorry Schaub, but you will be backing the staff up.

I was able to nab him as a replacement for Cutler in a 14 teamer. Teaming him up with Megatron and Best. Watch out!! :pointstosky:

Best Quarterback in the NFC North?

Discuss...

26/45 for 212.

I know he threw 4 TDs, but look at the yards per attempt. Just 4.7. NFL average is around 7. You're not going to have a lot of 4-TD days if you can't move the ball, and 4.7 Y/A won't get it done on most days.

Not saying he can't be good, just that this performance was a mixed bag. It's like a RB carrying the ball 20 times for 50 yards and 2 TDs. Lots of fantasy points, but doesn't necessarily give you a ton of confidence moving forward, especially since he did it against a defense that's very poor against the pass.

I really think he's got it. It might not be this year and it might not be next, but he's gonna be big. Lots of young good qb's (Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco etc.) I think Stafford ends up better than all of them.

It's a little early to project stardom for a guy that has done NOTHING except have a few good games, vs a WHOLE BUNCH of AWFUL games.

Homers are the most pathetic of the bunch of FF players there are, and the Lie-Ons have been so pathetic for so long, that their fans are a bit OVERZEAlOUS in their love for their players......

Can't really blame them, when your team has su<ked as bad as the Lie-Ons for as long as they have, you overdo EVERYTHING your favorite losers do!

Sweet! They won a game!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww lets go turn over some cars like when the Pissed-ons won it!

how old are you? Seriously I've been away from this site for a while. People like you remind me why I've been away.

Loser. Get your lips off of Romo's pecker.

how old are you? Seriously I've been away from this site for a while. People like you remind me why I've been away.

actually, he has his lips on kitna's pecker. not kidding. that's why he's all wild-assed around here today. he was sucking kitna's schlong (over stafford's) all last week and was using this same tone to tell the entire world why kitna was such a better qb than stafford.

and then he has the ballz to come back here and keep talking this way.

at this point i'm guessing he's 14 or 15 tops, so i'm gonna cool it and just ignore him.

sounds about right.

but Seriously as a lions fan today was different. So many games like this have been replayed time after time> Lions always find a way to snap Defeat from the jaws of victory. After the kickoff for a TD but wash did you think game over again?

I didn't. Stafford threw a huge Td. Smith had a INT. Calvin again. Suh with the icing on the cake.

Times are changing.

How old am I?

How old are YOU?

I'd bet cash I'm older than your dumbass, cuz I'm not STUPID enough to be snookered by a COUPLE of good games by a LOSER that can't stay healthy.

You have said ZERO to backup your dumb statement, which is VERY typical of the idiots on this forum......so you fit right in......

I don't even like Romo, OR KITNA for that matter you dumbass, get with the program idiot.

I'm completely dumbfounded by the complete IDIOCY that I am seeing......it's actually mind boggling.

:thumbsdown:

How old am I?

How old are YOU?

I'd bet cash I'm older than your dumbass, cuz I'm not STUPID enough to be snookered by a COUPLE of good games by a LOSER that can't stay healthy.

You have said ZERO to backup your dumb statement, which is VERY typical of the idiots on this forum......so you fit right in......

I don't even like Romo, OR KITNA for that matter you dumbass, get with the program idiot.

I'm completely dumbfounded by the complete IDIOCY that I am seeing......it's actually mind boggling.

go away charlie.

Go back to the playstation forums

How old am I?

How old are YOU?

the gift that keeps on giving.

fire away, charles. dig that hole deeper :cheers:

sounds about right.

but Seriously as a lions fan today was different. So many games like this have been replayed time after time> Lions always find a way to snap Defeat from the jaws of victory. After the kickoff for a TD but wash did you think game over again?

I didn't. Stafford threw a huge Td. Smith had a INT. Calvin again. Suh with the icing on the cake.

Times are changing.

at least we can say the lions are better than the cowgirls :overhead:

of course every team not named buffalo is better than them :dunno:

Not getting into all that mess above, but Stafford is still, what, outside the top 10 QBs? Maybe he's in the 12th-15th best FF QB range?

actually, he has his lips on kitna's pecker. not kidding. that's why he's all wild-assed around here today. he was sucking kitna's schlong (over stafford's) all last week and was using this same tone to tell the entire world why kitna was such a better qb than stafford.

and then he has the ballz to come back here and keep talking this way.

at this point i'm guessing he's 14 or 15 tops, so i'm gonna cool it and just ignore him.

When Staford can keep his 1 trillion dollar ass on the field and produce, he MAY be a DECENT qb, he is NOT some STUD like you loser Detroit fans wish him to be, the stats back that up.

He MAY end up as a good player, I said MAY.

As I stated earlier, he has proven NOTHING unless you are a fervent retarded Detroit Lie-Ons Fan.... if you are, he is the next coming of Jesus himself and you should rejoice and bash everyone that disagrees on any internet forum.

Good luck wit dat, see you on the bottom of the NFC North....

As usual.............losers

I too made the mistake of starting Kitna over Stafford. I couldn't resist the matchup with Jacksonville.

Anyways, how are y'all liking him against the Jets?

I too made the mistake of starting Kitna over Stafford. I couldn't resist the matchup with Jacksonville.

Anyways, how are y'all liking him against the Jets?

maybe 240 and 2 throw in a pick or 2.

as for Stafford's career - He hasn't even played 16 games yet under center , has a cannon for an arm , is startign to show accuracy as well. If he is healthy he will put up top 12 numbers -- If he shows he can be ehalthy consistently he could be a really great QB.

maybe 240 and 2 throw in a pick or 2.

as for Stafford's career - He hasn't even played 16 games yet under center , has a cannon for an arm , is startign to show accuracy as well. If he is healthy he will put up top 12 numbers -- If he shows he can be ehalthy consistently he could be a really great QB.

it's a tough matchup next week...i expect a defensive struggle for a game. start the lions d, though.

my other qb is on bye next week so i'm riding stafford and hoping for the best. but i'd think the lions will have a pretty tight, conservative game plan against that jets d.

you keep living in the past. i'll keep PROJECTING and kicking your ass all over these threads every week. just like your ff league members do. i know your type a mile away.

you either learn from your mistakes or keep getting run over. you're too stubborn so it's the latter for you every week.

You have never kicked anyone's ass on this board...so just stop.

He is a solid QB...best in the North? based on what so far?

Do it for a while consistently first please.

You have never kicked anyone's ass on this board...so just stop.

He is a solid QB...best in the North? based on what so far?

Do it for a while consistently first please.

you obviously are tone deaf. that you responded seriously to this thread is an indication of what a no-humor d-bag you are.

grow up :rolleyes:

you obviously are tone deaf. that you responded seriously to this thread is an indication of what a no-humor d-bag you are.

grow up :rolleyes:

You calling anyone else a d-bag or to grow up is hilarious.

And its hard to tell as much of a chest thumping homer you are when the Lions win.

Discussion of Stafford is irrelevant. What's important is that Stafford is the man who gets his passes caught by Megatron. I couldn't care less about Stafford's ability, Megatron is a stud, and thus Stafford will have good fantasy value.

Sweet! They won a game!!

Whoa there, easy kid. Yes I am from Detroit, but I am not a homer. I love the NFL and anyone that watched that game or has seen Stafford play can see that he has the goods. Yes he has to stay healthy, but that can be said about every player in the NFL.

Here's what I know.

He's big, strong armed, makes good quick decisions and is playing in a potent offense. The defense is improved but still gives up points so there should be plenty of opportunity to go around. Detroit leads the league in passing attempts per game. Stafford will sling it, make some mistakes at times, but I like his upside this year. I own him and outside Orton, Rivers, Manning and Brees I wouldn't trade him straight up for anyone else. Maybe Flacco or Matt Ryan but probably not.