Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Pittsburgh at New Orleans

Inactives

Steelers - 3rd QB Charlie Batch, DE Aaron Smith, DE Brett Keisel, RB Jonathan Dwyer, CB Crezdon Butler, T Tony Hills, G Ramon Foster, WR Antonio Brown

Saints - RB Reggie Bush, RB Pierre Thomas, CB Tracy Porter, CB Jabari Greer, T Charles Brown, TE Tory Humphrey, LB Anthony Waters, DE Junior Galette

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I've already turned them off, hopefully the networks will think twice about adding these teams in the future...what a joke!

BTW - I walked away when Pitt had a supposed TD, it must have been over ruled, how did they not get in at the 1" line? Big Ben couldn't sneak it in????

Is Mike Wallace playing/getting any targets?

I know he's the king of like 3 catches for 90 yds and a touch but he's got a big 0 right now. :thumbsdown:

Pretty good. The total is set at 45.5 which is higher than most and indicates a shootout. :thumbsup:

not looking good for either ben or brees

Does Heath Miller even have a target? Fock.. :wall:

Yeah , he's got a target. He's the player on my team I'm targetting to go to the waiver wire pool. I'd rather waste space on a Vincent Jackson or something like that.

The sudden decline in Mendenhall's production is really killing me in one league. I've gotta go against Manning and Foster tomorrow, and a 17 point lead isn't even going to come close to cutting it. I need Wallace to turn it on as well.