Sign in to follow this  
BoxFullofJoel

Deep sleeper WR on my Radar

* I picked up Danny Amendola when Clayton got hurt.I think in PPR leagues he is worth a look. I am betting Rams are slowly letting Bradford throw it.

* I also picked up Anthony Armstrong he is now the starter (as of 10/25). Santana Moss not a true WR1. McNabb is streaky but he will still go deep. This kid is averaging 20 yard per rec.

Who is on your radar?

* I picked up Danny Amendola when Clayton got hurt.I think in PPR leagues he is worth a look. I am betting Rams are slowly letting Bradford throw it.

* I also picked up Anthony Armstrong he is now the starter (as of 10/25). Santana Moss not a true WR1. McNabb is streaky but he will still go deep. This kid is averaging 20 yard per rec.

Who is on your radar?

I drafted Amendola and hes hardly a sleeper at this point

I drafted Amendola and hes hardly a sleeper at this point

This is what you post yesterday or...1974?

Amendola is old news and Armstrong has shown virtually nothing.

There is no one on my league's waiver wire that I would consider to be a 'deep sleeper' at this point in the season. And as someone with WR issues, I wish there was a player like that.

Jordy Nelson, GB.

If He takes over for James Jones, he's a GB starting WR...so that would be gold.

This is what you post yesterday or...1974?

Amendola is old news and Armstrong has shown virtually nothing.

There is no one on my league's waiver wire that I would consider to be a 'deep sleeper' at this point in the season. And as someone with WR issues, I wish there was a player like that.

I never said Amendola is a sleeper i was being sarcastic towards the OP

I never said Amendola is a sleeper i was being sarcastic towards the OP

Sorry, RaiderHater...I knew that- just quoted the wrong post. :cheers:

Since Moss is gone from the Vikes and Harvin has ankle issues and may not play this week I'd take a look at Berrian or Camarillo against Arizona's 21st pass rank. If Harvin doesn't play then both of these guys could get some decent production and for sure one of them will score. Maybe both. 'Zona will probably focus on Peterson and we know Favre likes to throw so I might take a chance on Berrian this week.

Mike Jenkins in Atlanta may get a chance to produce this week. He's had 17 targets the last 2 games. Week 7 he only had 3 catches for 25 yds but his first game this year,week 6, he had 11 targets and finished with 99 yds. No doubt Roddy White and TE Gonzalez will get their share of looks but against Tampa's 13th ranked pass defense he'll get some chances. Just gotta hope he hangs on to the ball.

My favorite sleeper this week is San Diego Chargers WR Seyi Ajirotutu. Hate to have to announce him on a regular basis. He'll be the Chargers #2 WR this week going up the Houston Texans 32nd ranked pass defense. He's got an excellant QB in Rivers so I feel confident he'll get at least 5 targets on Sunday and the good possibility of more. Houston will max cover Gates and Crayton should draw tight coverage so that'll leave Ajirotutu in single coverage against the Texans poor secondary. The Chargers will be looking to run up the score so Seyi will benefit and get his first NFL touchdown. I feel he'll have decent yardage too by the end of the game.

So, my deep sleepers this week goes in the order of:

1. WR Seyi Ajirotutu

2. WR Bernard Berrian

3. WR Michael Jenkins

4. WR Greg Camarillo