Sign in to follow this  
gram

please pick one wr

I am at the must win stage here. any help would be awesome!!!

marshall @ ten

maclin @ was

Santonio @ cle

I am really leaning towards benching marshall for one of the other 2...anybody want to talk me out of it???

leave a link will answer yours

how many can u start...

i really like marshall, just because it is marshall, henne blows, but i fell that ten will jump to an early lead which helps henne throw alot more.

maclin would be my 2nd choice.

really just start marshall hes your top guy and u cant bench him.. goodluck sir

I agree, go with Marshall. Unless DJax gets another concussion you can't expect solid numbers for Maclin, although he may find the endzone, but most likely 40-50 yards.

The Jets offense has looked pretty awful for a good portion of the season, and @ CLE really isn't the best matchup with Mangenius going against his old team.

I don't think it will be a shootout in Miami, but I do have a feeling that the fins will be playing from behind, so Marshall has a good chance for garbage points.

Just my .02 but I would bench Marshall. Holmes has a real good matchup even though they shut down NE last week but they have no thought of a deep threat, Holmes did have a good game against the Lions last week and Clev. secondary is prob on par to Det. I just don't trust Henne and Marshall gets doubled no matter what just like Moss ie this is the reason that Bess is blowing up. I like Maclin this week against Wash. They'll put Hall on Jackson not that he's any good but that frees up Maclin to do his thing and Tenn may go up but if theyre up early and they know Miami isn't really pressed to run what do they do, sit guys back on D and protect against the long ball and again double Miami's biggest wr threat ie Marshall. Again just my .02.

mine please http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=376198

I like Maclin...Washingtons Pass Def is horrible...Vick is throwing the ball well could be a shootout...Marshall is just a name on a team struggling on offense and kicking a ton of field goals...go with Maclin here

Its tough to bench Marshall, but In a must win situation you need to play the guy with the biggest upside. I think I'd go with Holmes, hes got the best chance of catching a long td pass.

I am at the must win stage here. any help would be awesome!!!

marshall @ ten

maclin @ was

Santonio @ cle

I am really leaning towards benching marshall for one of the other 2...anybody want to talk me out of it???

leave a link will answer yours

I have Marshall as well and have been sickened by his performance the last several games. Having said that, I still start him over the other two. I just think on average, you aren't going to get more production from Holmes or Maclin and out of those guys Marshall has the best chance to put 30 on the board for you on any given week.

They say never to sit your stud. I would never dare sit Marshall if I have him on my roster... that said, who knows what kind of numbers he will put up this week. I have him and will activate him, no doubt.

go with marshall @ tennessee. He'll get his yards. Even though I do feel like Djax is gonna be so covered during the philly game that maclins gonna get a boatload of targets... I still give a slight edge to marshall. thx for mine.

I like Maclin against the Skins.

Marshall is iffy because they announced today that Pennington will get the start over Henne, so who knows what the passing game will be like there.

I like Maclin this week against Wash. They'll put Hall on Jackson not that he's any good but that frees up Maclin to do his thing

Your talking like Hall is an elite coverage CB. He's not. He's just a playmaker. Carlos Rogers is the better coverage CB.

Your talking like Hall is an elite coverage CB. He's not. He's just a playmaker. Carlos Rogers is the better coverage CB.

Would go with Maclin over Marshall as not sure how it'll go with Pennington in now.

As for D-Hall, as a Raider fan.. yeah, not even remotely close to an elite cover corner. Biggest waste of Raider $$ not named JaMarcus Russell.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=376185

Definitely got plenty to read through! Would say Maclin...looking at the games Vick has played, DJax has the most targets followed closely by Maclin. Add in Maclin got 1, 1, and 2 touchdowns out of 4 games...do have to temper it with lower total yards and total fps. Not sure if it's the case, but read with Pennington in, Mia is going to try and do a lot of ball control with running the ball. While could open things up for Marshall, just not sure. He definitely was targeted heavy earlier in the season but lately the ball's been spread around more - perhaps moot with Henne out, but... Would say safest is Maclin for solid points if not more.

If get to this one, please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=376273#entry4361857