Sign in to follow this  
PATSSOX

Who will kick for San Diego?

Half the sites rank Brown and half rank Kaeding :dunno:

Rotoworld not updated since 11/10

Nate Kaeding-K- Chargers Nov. 10 - 3:03 pm et

Nate Kaeding (groin) has resumed kicking during the Chargers' Week 10 bye.

Kaeding is fully expected back in Week 11 against the Broncos. The Chargers play each of their next five games either in sunny San Diego or inside a dome. Kaeding will be worth immediately plugging back into fantasy lineups.

Source: Kevin Acee on Twitter

All i can find is the same thing. Updated on 11/10. I know its a dam kicker but he is a dam good little kicker on a dam good offense.

Anyone know if he will play??

found this on Yahoo:

Nov 16 K Nate Kaeding continues to work and, minus any setback with his groin injury, he will handle the kicking duties on Monday.

:dunno:

Found this on the 5 PM news...

The San Diego chargers have announced that Ron Burgandy will be both kicking and playing TE for the chargers in this sundays football match.

The San Diego chargers have announced that Ron Burgandy will be both kicking and playing TE for the chargers in this sundays football match.

:cheers: ill give you an A for effort and creativity on that one :thumbsup:

:first: Stay classy, San Diego!

Inside info says brown will be kicking monday night and they will cut him early next week.

i read somewhere that it was a bad sign for Kaeding that Brown has not been cut yet so that sounds about right :wall:

Inside info says brown will be kicking monday night and they will cut him early next week.

On Mikes injury report it says Kaeding practiced in full <_<

Nate Kaeding K Groin Full Participation in Practice

:blink:

On Mikes injury report it says Kaeding practiced in full <_<

:blink:

All I can say is it came straight from the "horses mouth". However, we are talking about the NFL so they can tell a player one thing and do another in the blink of an eye. If Brown doesn't kick they are doing him a huge disservice. There have been upwards of 4 kicking jobs open in the last 2 weeks that he could have landed a permanent job had they already cut him.

All I can say is it came straight from the "horses mouth". However, we are talking about the NFL so they can tell a player one thing and do another in the blink of an eye. If Brown doesn't kick they are doing him a huge disservice. There have been upwards of 4 kicking jobs open in the last 2 weeks that he could have landed a permanent job had they already cut him.

OK so your the trainer for the Chargers and what your telling me is i better not going into Monday night with Kaeding as my kicker :unsure:

Fanhouse reported that he practiced today

Everyone is reporting he has been practicing?? Half the fantasy sites rank Kaeding and half rank Brown?

But 'oneinchgroups@100yds' says he is not playing based on info from the "horses mouth" :unsure:

If Kaeding is healthy you would assume he would kick he is one of the best kickers in the league. Maybe they will keep Brown around to kick kickoffs so Kaeding would avoid having to run? :thumbsup: sounds like a good theory to me but i just made it up

Per Rotoworld today:

Nate Kaeding (groin) remains on track to handle kicking duties Monday night against the Broncos.

Kris Brown is still on the roster, but the Chargers are expected to release him by the weekend. Keading is just 27th this year in fantasy points per week among kickers.

Source: San Diego Union-Tribune

I hope he kicks because I picked him up for this week and I have no other kicker on my roster and no more waiver pickups.

Per Rotoworld today:

Nate Kaeding (groin) remains on track to handle kicking duties Monday night against the Broncos.

Kris Brown is still on the roster, but the Chargers are expected to release him by the weekend. Keading is just 27th this year in fantasy points per week among kickers.

Source: San Diego Union-Tribune

I hope he kicks because I picked him up for this week and I have no other kicker on my roster and no more waiver pickups.

I hope he dam kicks as well. I actually claimed him in 2 leagues.(after i got someone else so not my #1 priority) And like you i have no other kicker those 2 rosters. I hope like hell they release Brown or announce Kaeding as the "man"

cbs:

Latest News

Chargers K Nate Kaeding (right groin), who last played against the Rams in Week 6, has practiced all of this week and plans to play against the Broncos on Monday in the Week 11 matchup. However, replacement K Kris Brown still remains on the active roster.

(Updated 11/18/2010).

from CBS:

* Kaeding still practicing

Chargers K Nate Kaeding (right groin) was able to practice

again without limitation on Friday as the team prepares for

the Week 11 game against the Broncos. He has not played

since Week 6.

Kaeding has not missed a beat this week, but the Chargers

are still holding onto Kris Brown just in case. Still,

monitor the official injury report when it is released on

Saturday to see if Kaeding will handle the kicking duties,

as we expect. When healthy, he is a top-notch Fantasy

kicker.

Looks like he is still on track to kick on Monday night :thumbsup:

who cares, pick a different effing kicker.

How about if you dont like it then dont read it :clap:

who cares, pick a different effing kicker.

I know a few peple that care & realize that they dont wanna waste another roster spot on a mediocre kicker. and that san diego is an offense that could put up alot points with their friendly schedule and that kaeding has been one of the top and most consistent kickers for the past few years. how bout you go get another effing kicker!

/rant

:bandana:

I know a few peple that care & realize that they dont wanna waste another roster spot on a mediocre kicker. and that san diego is an offense that could put up alot points with their friendly schedule and that kaeding has been one of the top and most consistent kickers for the past few years. how bout you go get another effing kicker!

/rant

:thumbsup:

/rant

:cheers:

Im going with him now

keading owners rejoice :pointstosky:

Yes sir :music_guitarred:

If you havent read my story ill glady tell it again :D Down 21 pts going into last nights game after CJ got me ZERO. And thanks to 5 FGs(one 50+ for 2 pts bonus) and some extra pts later 22 pts and salvaged a split :clap:

CJ-0

K Williams-2

Roddy White-4

Randy Moss-2

Zach Miller-0

But still went 1-1 :shocking: thanks to Mr Kaeding

Yes sir :music_guitarred:

If you havent read my story ill glady tell it again :D Down 21 pts going into last nights game after CJ got me ZERO. And thanks to 5 FGs(one 50+ for 2 pts bonus) and some extra pts later 22 pts and salvaged a split :clap:

CJ-0

K Williams-2

Roddy White-4

Randy Moss-2

Zach Miller-0

But still went 1-1 :shocking: thanks to Mr Kaeding

Kaeding or Hartley the rest of the way?