Sign in to follow this  
el_duderino

Da Bears

v. Phi - This is a loss. 8-8. This smoke and mirrors operation will be exposed very soon.

I think they lose vs. Philly, get blown off the field vs NE ... and I'm absolutely giddy at the thought of betting against them in the playoffs. :banana:

The Bears :lol:

If they sneak into the playoffs they'll get beat by the NFC West representative. Fraudulent. Their last two wins have come against teams in shambles.

They can also lose every one of those games. They have beaten 1 good team all year. They are a fraud!! :banana: :overhead:

I see 2 wins at best in the final six games and a 9-7 record, which is not going to get it done in the NFC.

9-7 and on the outside looking in. You'll see.

Enjoy your sub-500 remainder of the season, tard. :D

1. I was wrong - congrats on the win.

2. I will never believe in any team with Cutler at QB, Martz as the O coordinator, and that terrible offensive line. I still think the Eagles are the better team but obviously they didn't play well yesterday and Chicago deserved to win.

1. I was wrong - congrats on the win.

2. I will never believe in any team with Cutler at QB, Martz as the O coordinator, and that terrible offensive line. I still think the Eagles are the better team but obviously they didn't play well yesterday and Chicago deserved to win.

I'm not saying they are a SB team, but they are better than most media and people here have been

saying all year. Cutler, Martz and the oline won't get respect from the masses - but who cares? When they play smart, they can beat any team or at least compete.

The DLine got pressure with 4 guys rushing all day and that allowed for 7 guys dropping back. That points to a bad day for the Eagles oline in protection. On offence, Cutler didn't have a bad throw all day. He had a bad stretch earlier in the year when the line was a mess, but has been consistent for 4 or 5 weeks now. Martz has actually committed to the run and balanced offence. I'm by no means a Martz supporter, but he finally managed to change his game plan to suit the

team.

With or without the CBs, the eagles D and special teams are a concern down the stretch.

This team could just as easily lose to detroit next week or they could continue to move towards a bye in the forst round and home field in the playoffs. I'm taking it one game at a time and gradually gaining more faith. The stink of the Giants game way back when is finally starting to wear off a bit.

This was a well fought game for the Bears and they honestly needed this game more than my Packers needed to beat Atlanta! I see the bears losing 1 more game than us down the stretch before we meet again, which means it comes down to the last game of the season! Hopefully that means one of us still gets a shot at the wildcard as we both deserve to be in the playoffs! The Bears offense (which i think is fair to say only slightly above average) exposed how bad Phillys D is!

I think this is going to be a much different game than our first meeting. Your defense was good, but wasn't totally clicking than. Our offense and defense were facing multiple injuries and struggling to overcome those, but have somehow managed to come together. I am hoping for a meaningful game come last game of the season!!

Great win for the Bears. Congrats. I didn't think Jay Cutler could manage to not turn the ball over against a defense that was leading the league in takeaways. Although Asante Samuel certainly helps in the takeaway department.

The Eagles inability to score touchdowns in the red zone is becoming very disturbing AGAIN. In 5 trips inside the red zone, the Eagles came away with 16 points yesterday. That was the difference in the game. Obviously the Bears have a strong defense, but the Eagles also only scored 1 touchdown in 5 trips inside the red zone the previous week against the Giants. For some reason the play calling and offense continue to get bogged down as the field is shortened. Not a good sign.

The Eagles inability to score touchdowns in the red zone is becoming very disturbing AGAIN. In 5 trips inside the red zone, the Eagles came away with 16 points yesterday. That was the difference in the game. Obviously the Bears have a strong defense, but the Eagles also only scored 1 touchdown in 5 trips inside the red zone the previous week against the Giants. For some reason the play calling and offense continue to get bogged down as the field is shortened. Not a good sign.

This is actually a great sign for Akers owners. I hope they keep it up!

:cheers:

As a Bears homer, maybe its just me but I think the Bears can beat Philly next week.

I'm not sure if you guys are aware of this or not but the Bears play on the worst field in the NFL. Terribly sodded grass, many people are slowed down and falling down from that bad field. Which I think is bad for a speed team like the Eagles (Vick, D. Jackson, Maclin, McCoy)

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

Duh Bears impressed me last week. The defense showed up big time...they're definitely a top 5 squad....maybe top 3. The O-line and Cutler were the keys to the game though. If duh Bears can get that kind of productivity from their offense...big plays/limit turnovers....they'll be there at the end.

I don't trust Cutler though....I still think he'll find a way to fock it up somehow.

Duh Bears impressed me last week. The defense showed up big time...they're definitely a top 5 squad....maybe top 3. The O-line and Cutler were the keys to the game though. If duh Bears can get that kind of productivity from their offense...big plays/limit turnovers....they'll be there at the end.

I don't trust Cutler though....I still think he'll find a way to fock it up somehow.

Im a huge Bears fan....and yes...he will eventually eff this all up.