Sign in to follow this  
sperri40

Malcom Floyd

Is anyone planning on playing him this week? I played [GULP] Kevin Walter over him last week because I was afraid to go with Floyd in his first game back. Naturally he scores a TD, but also reinjures himself.

Now with VJax back, they don't need to lean on Floyd as much...but he could still get a nice amount of looks. The trouble is the freakin' hammy can act up again.

What do you think?

Is anyone planning on playing him this week? I played [GULP] Kevin Walter over him last week because I was afraid to go with Floyd in his first game back. Naturally he scores a TD, but also reinjures himself.

Now with VJax back, they don't need to lean on Floyd as much...but he could still get a nice amount of looks. The trouble is the freakin' hammy can act up again.

What do you think?

:bench:

I played him over Goodson last week at the flex position and it cost me. I am not going to take that chance again.

What do you think?

I would play Floyd if he was healthy. But he more than likely will be limited with his hamstring. With how much they throw i wouldnt worry too much about Vjax taking away his looks. There should be plenty for each.

I would play Floyd if he was healthy. But he more than likely will be limited with his hamstring. With how much they throw i wouldnt worry too much about Vjax taking away his looks. There should be plenty for each.

Yeah, I know I didn't write that too well- I meant that with VJax back, they have another dependable target and don't need to throw as much to the gimp. I wasn't implying that VJax would cause him to lose looks otherwise- I know it read that way.

I HAD him in my starting lineup until this morning. My quandry is that Collie/Floyd/Mike Williams are all questionable. I need to pick one, so I decided to hit the WW and take Steve Smith.

Smith is due. He typically plays well at the end of the season, they have nothing to play for, and Cleveland gives up something like 240 passing yards per game.

Besides, I see SD running the ball alot. I think that'll negate the amound of targets Floyd will even see.

I HAD him in my starting lineup until this morning. My quandry is that Collie/Floyd/Mike Williams are all questionable. I need to pick one, so I decided to hit the WW and take Steve Smith.

Smith is due. He typically plays well at the end of the season, they have nothing to play for, and Cleveland gives up something like 240 passing yards per game.

Besides, I see SD running the ball alot. I think that'll negate the amound of targets Floyd will even see.

Isn't Collie OUT?

Floyd or Randy Moss....tough one for me to call but I think I am going with Floyd.

Your crazy doing that one :shocking: Floyd may or may not play and if he does he will probably be limited. I cant risk not having a WR like that.

Your crazy doing that one :shocking: Floyd may or may not play and if he does he will probably be limited. I cant risk not having a WR like that.

:lol:

Moss had a nice 3 for 23.

:lol:

Moss had a nice 3 for 23.

It was a wash for me. It was either Moss or Rice and Rice only had 1 catch for 20 yards the same score as Moss.

But the guy who started Floyd better hope he is active. Cause 2 pts is still better than 0 :thumbsup:

It was a wash for me. It was either Moss or Rice and Rice only had 1 catch for 20 yards the same score as Moss.

But the guy who started Floyd better hope he is active. Cause 2 pts is still better than 0 :thumbsup:

I started Floyd over Branch :overhead:

Floyd is suppose to play. We are allowed to declare a back up and I have Moss there just in case....but I sure hope Floyd plays and does better....

Floyd is suppose to play. We are allowed to declare a back up and I have Moss there just in case....but I sure hope Floyd plays and does better....

Your allowed to do what???? :wacko: Moss played at 1pm how the hell can you be allowed to do that? Who ever made that rule up cant or doesnt want to have to make a decision. Hope he not in an important job position.

That is gayer rule then having a completion count as a point :thumbsdown:

In our league BEFORE games are played we can make that call, if players were involved in the Thursday night game then you make that call before kickoff. Not a gay rule, if someone is listed with an injury we can delegate a back up. SO how is that gay?

In our league BEFORE games are played we can make that call, if players were involved in the Thursday night game then you make that call before kickoff. Not a gay rule, if someone is listed with an injury we can delegate a back up. SO how is that gay?

Because a HUGE part of fantasy football is making decisions :thumbsup: Like if you have a player, like Floyd, playing in a late game you have to make a decision to play him or have a back up plan. Not a back up plan that includes a player that already played :thumbsdown:

Gates is active for Sunday Night Football

Antonio Gates (feet) is active for the Sunday night game against the Colts.

Gates evidently tested out his foot ailments in warmups and felt good enough to at least give it a shot. Those that picked up someone else to fill in for him are probably kicking themselves, but he's no guarantee to make it through the entire game. The rest of the Chargers' inactives are WR Patrick Crayton, RB Ryan Matthews, S Darrell Stuckey, S Steve Gregory, G Louis Vasquez, DT Cam Thomas, TE Kris Wilson and DE Travis Johnson. Nov. 28 - 7:06 pm et

Source: Kevin Acee on Twitter

Well Floyd is active as expected and Gates is active as well.

Thought Gates would be out, I need a miracle to win this week. Injuries have killed me: Floyd, Addai, Nicks, Zach Miller, Torain. Mark Clayton and so on.....Foster and Brees along with a quick start may keep me in the chase for the playoffs....

C'mon Floyd...gimme some lovin! :rolleyes:

Thought Gates would be out, I need a miracle to win this week. Injuries have killed me: Floyd, Addai, Nicks, Zach Miller, Torain. Mark Clayton and so on.....Foster and Brees along with a quick start may keep me in the chase for the playoffs....

C'mon Floyd...gimme some lovin! :rolleyes:

Well i got 4 points combined from Chris Johnson, Roddy White and Zach Miller so dont want to here it :wall: Started the year 14-0 but have now lost 8 of 10 and lost #1 seed now :doh:

No more V-Jax....

LET'S GO FLOYD!

Nananne getting the looks, could be in for some stats tonight. I was playing against V-Jax so maybe some luck at last :music_guitarred:

0 catches in the 1st half

I need 2 TDs and 90 yards in the 2nd half :doh:

0 catches in the 1st half

I need 2 TDs and 90 yards in the 2nd half :doh:

Don't think he was out there on the last drive, maybe one play on the Tutu grab. :thumbsdown:

Don't think he was out there on the last drive, maybe one play on the Tutu grab. :thumbsdown:

I think he's done for the night. Why risk it?