Sign in to follow this  
Mikenice81

Anyone benching Medenhall?

If i had Forte on my bench id have to think about it hard. Id would love to be able to but im not gambling on Jonathan Stewart :thumbsdown:

I hate the matchup, but he's a stud. I was thinking about starting Westbrook over him but I don't think I have the balls. :(

If i had Forte on my bench id have to think about it hard. Id would love to be able to but im not gambling on Jonathan Stewart :thumbsdown:

contemplated starting goodson or stewart over him as I think one or both of those guys could have a great game and it wouldn't surprise me if mendy has a 75 yard, no TD game, but I'm probably going to start mendy

Damn'! Nice Post! I was thinkn' bout this today. -Glad ya put this out there.:headbanger: Shite!-If I had Farte' I'd trot him out there instead of Mende. Why? -Baltimore/Mean Ray Lewis, the horrible Steeler O line, and Tomlin's history of playing M.Moore the last few weeks of regular season. Yeah, Ben's got a bad wheel and it looks like a prime opp. for Mende to put up big #'s, but Bal will adjust to this and go 6-7 man fronts. Mende's the #2 or 3 RB's stuffed this year. I see him hitting the Ray Lewis brick wall this week. ..I hope I'm wrong, cus' I'm trottn' out A.Peterson and him tomorrow.

I'm not benching him but I would start Forte and maybe Goodsen over him if I had them.

If Peterson doesn't play, I'm gonna play Gerhart, but otherwise, I'm likin' Mendenhall for this game.

I know he's goin' against a good run defense, but I love playin' guys in games the team needs to win.

And Pittsburgh needs to win this game.

If Peterson doesn't play, I'm gonna play Gerhart, but otherwise, I'm likin' Mendenhall for this game.

I know he's goin' against a good run defense, but I love playin' guys in games the team needs to win.

And Pittsburgh needs to win this game.

i hate benching guys that are on Primetime TV..But Forte has such a juicy matchup vs the Lions, but he scares me because he has been so inconsistent

Changed my mind on Mendenhall at least three times this week, going back and forth between him and Westbrook. Going with Mendy. As noted above, he did find the end zone twice against the Ravens. As also noted, a gimpy Big Ben probably translates into more focus on the running game. It also means that the Ravens will likely be focused on the running game.

These are the kind of decisions that supposedly make FF fun. I would rather have a little less fun right now.

These are the kind of decisions that supposedly make FF fun. I would rather have a little less fun right now.

Epic