Sign in to follow this  
JKAP21

I'm up by 51 points with 2 players left tonight....

I'm winning 84-33 going into tonight's matchups. Sounds great but the problem is that my opponent has 4 players remaining to my two.

I have S.Rice & H.Nicks.

He has E.Manning, A.Boldin, A.Peterson, and NYG Def.

Standard scoring. No PPR.

I feel like 51 points isn't going to be enough. It will most likely hinge entirely on Nicks' playing time/performance.

Your thoughts?

Maybe you can make a case here for why you deserve to win. Then we'll vote on it and your league can just go by the vote instead of the games.

That no one here really cares about your outcome...

7 people clicked on the link in 5 minutes. This forum is filled with people that are avid fantasy football players that take interest in matchup scenarios. I'd think you would be aware of that given that you have posted on this site over 22,000 times.... Thanks though. I'll consider your input in future discussions. Enjoy your post total.

I'm winning 84-33 going into tonight's matchups. Sounds great but the problem is that my opponent has 4 players remaining to my two.

I have S.Rice & H.Nicks.

I feel like 51 points isn't going to be enough. It will most likely hinge entirely on Nicks' playing time/performance.

Your thoughts?

It could be close. If Nicks plays that is HUGE for you, not just bc you obviously need his points, but bc he equalizes out Eli Manning somewhat. Also the fact that he has A. Peterson AND the NYG DEF is good in a way bc the more AP scores the less the NYG D does OR if the NYG D plays lights out then the worse AP will play.

I'll consider your input in future discussions.

Good idea, you might learn something...

I'm in almost the exact same situation. I'm up by 51. I have Sidney Rice and Hakeem Nicks and his roster is

QB: Matt Schaub

RB: Adrian Peterson

RB: Arian Foster

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Anquan Boldin

TE: Visante Shianco

FLX: Ray Rice

K: Neil Rackers

DEF: Giants Defense

I have S.Rice & H.Nicks.

Your thoughts?

Your right, it comes down to "Nicks" and how much he will play. I feel like if you get 10pts. from each of your players you will win the game.