Sign in to follow this  
Walter34

Streak over

Detroit is the same city in which all-time Major League ironman Lou Gehrig's consecutive game streak came to an end. :shocking:

:overhead: And thanks to everyone for not even saying his name. What a stupid record anyway. Go to the old home old man. :music_guitarred:

Thank goodness... I don't think TJack is the answer at all, but at least he can move.

Detroit is the same city in which all-time Major League ironman Lou Gehrig's consecutive game streak came to an end. :shocking:

Cool

In #4's defense, it is impressive that he was able to suit up and recover from 100s of injuries for each Sunday. It almost makes one forget about the media whoring and c0ck pix

Detroit is the same city in which former all-time Major League ironman Lou Gehrig's consecutive game streak came to an end. :shocking:

Fixored.

Sure gonna miss him.....NOT! As a Mn native, Im sooo sick of his crap. Here's to the the end of the nonsense :cheers:

At least you only had to deal with his crap for 2 years. Here in Wisconsin, we've had to deal with his retire/unretire/maybe retire/maybe not retire nonsense for like 5 years. Don't get me wrong, I loved watching him for all those years and he was great, but his retirement crap got old.

At least you only had to deal with his crap for 2 years. Here in Wisconsin, we've had to deal with his retire/unretire/maybe retire/maybe not retire nonsense for like 5 years. Don't get me wrong, I loved watching him for all those years and he was great, but his retirement crap got old.

I was actually working in Milwaukee his last year there. A reporter quoted an unnamed source as saying Brett told people he will never play in GB again after that year. I think every move he made was calculated to get out and get to MN. The thing that burned me the most was when he called a press conference to announce he hadn't decided yet(2006 I think). He wont be missed by many.

It almost makes one forget about the media whoring

Yes, the guy who the second the season is over, goes and hides away for as long as possible in small town mississippi is a complete media ######.

Maybe you need to get away from Fantasy Football for a while. If the media (not Brett himself) talking non stop about possibly retiring or not in the offseason drives you this nuts, you need to see a shrink.

The man did nothing wrong. All he did was want to play football. Half the league has been arrested for killing/raping/beating, yet all people want to do is talk about how big of a crime it is not want to not play football.

Yes, the guy who the second the season is over, goes and hides away for as long as possible in small town mississippi is a complete media ######.

Maybe you need to get away from Fantasy Football for a while. If the media (not Brett himself) talking non stop about possibly retiring or not in the offseason drives you this nuts, you need to see a shrink.

The man did nothing wrong. All he did was want to play football. Half the league has been arrested for killing/raping/beating, yet all people want to do is talk about how big of a crime it is not want to not play football.

I feel you are incorrect. Brett would always stir the pot when he wasnt being talked about. He would go on Letterman, hold press conferences, and even text buddies and have them leak the story hes not coming back(only to return two week later). Its all been orchestrated to bring attention to him. He's is way too big for Wranglers. :thumbsdown: