Sign in to follow this  
Gsizzle

Sit Vick!

MR REID go ahead ant sit vick, y risk his health for the playoffs!!!

There is a huge difference between a 2 seed and a 3 seed. The Eagles have a good shot at the 2 seed if they win out against inferior teams. The Bears play at Green bay in a must win game for green bay next week. If the bears lose it opens the way for the eagles.

So, if they win the next two he can rest on his bye and he gets to play the first game at home and potentially the championship game at home. If they sit him and lose one of these games, the eagles will have to play a wild card team (likely Green Bay or New Orleans) and then will have a road playoff game.

The difference between a 2 and 3 seed is HUUUUUGE:

3 seed:

Week 18 vs. Green Bay or New Orleans at Home

Week 19 vs Chicago in Chicago

2 seed :

week 18 - sitting on the couch

week 19 - vs (Chicago, NFC worst winner, or New Orleans) at home

i know!! just begging like a lil biotch

i see, another vick fantasy victim.

this victim is playing atleast a 2nd prize 2450$ u buzzard!! @ LSUtiger u troll up n down every thread like ur on the board of regents at a merrill lynch site,but ur not, ur on a fantasy football board u dilusional loser! LMASO!! U FAILED WHEN U ACTUALLY WOKE UP TODAY!

this victim is playing atleast a 2nd prize 2450$ u buzzard!! @ LSUtiger u troll up n down every thread like ur on the board of regents at a merrill lynch site,but ur not, ur on a fantasy football board u dilusional loser! LMASO!! U FAILED WHEN U ACTUALLY WOKE UP TODAY!

:lol:

Your fantasy team, and grammar, are a fail.

The future of America has spoken... seems to be in safe hands.

:lol:

Your fantasy team, and grammar, are a fail.

LOSER!!1 LMASO! im sure ur wife and kids are disappointed u woke up everyday for the past few years!!!

Isn't posting while driving illegal in most states? :dunno:

"Mr. Melon, your wife was just showing us her Klimpt"

seasons over for me, ill take my 2450$ 2nd place finish and be happy!! goodbye board nazis!!!!!

You DO realize the dollar sign goes in FRONT of the number....you ignorant dolt.

You DO realize the dollar sign goes in FRONT of the number....you ignorant dolt.

LOL!!!!!! this guy is still trolling!LOL WOW!!

He's a dyselexic accountant.

LOL!!!!!! this guy is still trolling!LOL WOW!!

Perhaps you should use your winnings on a couple semesters of English at the distinguished University of Phoenix online. Or at least some Hooked on Phonics...

Isn't posting while driving illegal in most states? :dunno:

What evidence have you seen that makes you think that this guy is old enough to drive?

A 2nd place prize of $2,450? How much did the first place person win? What was your league

entry fee? Most of the larger leagues I have played in do not have a second place prize of

over $1,500. $2,450 is such an odd number for a prize too.... I am very interested in what you had to pay to be a part of this league.

A 2nd place prize of $2,450? How much did the first place person win? What was your league

entry fee? Most of the larger leagues I have played in do not have a second place prize of

over $1,500. $2,450 is such an odd number for a prize too.... I am very interested in what you had to pay to be a part of this league.

let me put this dollar sign right here>$425 entry fee,$15 transaction fee for any trade/add/drop,high score for the week gets $30, low score for the week has to throw $30 into the league!! 1st $4075 2nd $2445 3rd $1630 4th $550!!!! toilet bowl winner for the 7 non playoff teams is $500!! $9200 total pot!!! i dont know what cbssportslines rules are for trolling through others leagues but i will ask our commish!! @cara i just knrew out a silly thread cause i was playing a vick owner, but it doesn't matter ATL's defense and colston laying an egg killed me monday night!! o well!! oops make that oh well.

When people brag about the size of their prize money they are compensating for the lack of size in other areas.:banana:

When people brag about the size of their prize money they are compensating for the lack of size in other areas.:banana:

LOL u board nazis are cracking us up over here!! funny stuff!!! i just answered a question!! bragging about what? $2445!!!! youngster if think that's big money, i feel for you!!! i mean is your life that simple to be spitting out this much venom on a silly thread!! wow man scary chit!!

:lol: :overhead:

oh lord he's back! will you go sit your ass down at the end of bench somewhere and stay out of the way!!!!

Man, in all seriousness, if you actually won "2450$" then kudos to you. That's some serious change for coming in 2d in a fantasy league. I'm happy as a pig in shite that I have a shot at around $850 tonight by winning my league.

Nevertheless...you are quite an idiot. :wave:

flip that LSU around and its a major part of USeLess, just like u,you two legged pig!!!

:lol: :lol: :doh:

Man, in all seriousness, if you actually won "2450$" then kudos to you. That's some serious change for coming in 2d in a fantasy league. I'm happy as a pig in shite that I have a shot at around $850 tonight by winning my league.

Nevertheless...you are quite an idiot. :wave:

i'm gonna leave try and leave this thread alone because it really is about as amateurish as could be, but wow dude does a silly thread like this really create that much anger in a few of the people here!! life can not be that serious and simple bro!!

i'm gonna leave try and leave this thread alone because it really is about as amateurish as could be, but wow dude does a silly thread like this really create that much anger in a few of the people here!! life can not be that serious and simple bro!!

you are the only one in this thread who came off as angry. Every sentence you wrote ended in multiple exclamation points and you refer to everyone as a nazi. chill out dude. And stop boasting about a second place finish.

you are the only one in this thread who came off as angry. Every sentence you wrote ended in multiple exclamation points and you refer to everyone as a nazi. chill out dude. And stop boasting about a second place finish.

and your a med student??? how did any of my replies to u come off angry? i made a SILLY lil post about needing vick to be slowed down somehow, so u type out an seriously epic response to the silly post talking about real life playoff seeds etc like everyone doesnt already know all that info ,and i just say yeah i know all that, i was just begging like a lil biotch, so u can save that garbage!!! go back and read it over!! really no worries though!!

and your a med student??? how did any of my replies to u come off angry? i made a SILLY lil post about needing vick to be slowed down somehow, so u type out an seriously epic response to the silly post talking about real life playoff seeds etc like everyone doesnt already know all that info ,and i just say yeah i know all that, i was just begging like a lil biotch, so u can save that garbage!!! go back and read it over!! really no worries though!!

Just couldn't stay away, eh? :rolleyes:

I didn't say that your replies to me came off as angry. I said you come off as angry in this thread. How does being a medstudent have anything to do with my perception that you are very angry in this thread and everyone else is kind of mocking you? Have you tried anger management? I think a little counseling could help you a great deal.

again bro i would just leave it alone. my 2450 2nd place finish statement was just a response to u calling me vick victim, pardon the pun!! $2450 2nd place doesn't seem like victim to me!!

I didn't say that your replies to me came off as angry. I said you come off as angry in this thread. How does being a medstudent have anything to do with my perception that you are very angry in this thread and everyone else is kind of mocking you? Have you tried anger management? I think a little counseling could help you a great deal.

angry lol are u kidding me!! LOL