Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears

Inactives

Seahawks: 3rd QB J.P. Losman, CB Josh Pinkard, CB Marcus Brown, LB Joe Pawelek, G Lemuel Jeanpierre, G Paul Fanaika, T Breno Giacomini, DT Amon Gordon

Bears: 3rd QB Caleb Hanie, CB D.J. Moore, CB Joshua Moore, S Craig Steltz, G Edwin Williams, G Herman Johnson, TE Desmond Clark, DT Marcus Harrison

chirp chirp -

Time for talking is over. No crying aloud from here on in

It's been an interesting week of chatting back and forth. Seattle is playing with house money. If we lose, and especially if we don't cover the spread, I'll be heartbroken but I will give Chicago credit. We have overachieved beyond my wildest dreams this year, and are this close to hosting the NFC title game. It's crazy. I'm not a crier, unless shady crap happens, like the Pittsburgh game yesterday.

It's been an interesting week of chatting back and forth. Seattle is playing with house money. If we lose, and especially if we don't cover the spread, I'll be heartbroken but I will give Chicago credit. We have overachieved beyond my wildest dreams this year, and are this close to hosting the NFC title game. It's crazy. I'm not a crier, unless shady crap happens, like the Pittsburgh game yesterday.

Good luck (not really), but any given Sunday and all that crap. :cheers:

Sigh. I do at times forget to filter my language on the Mange Bored. It's not the Geek Bored. And I've gotten a number of posts deleted lately.

Let me just reiterate that Seattle in this year's playoffs is like the Hit Girl from Kick-Ass. Overlooked, underestimated, and can kill you with a fork. I like the analogy, so I reposted.

Also, I've been drinking for a couple of hours. :cheers:

Ouch - hate to see that. Concussion for sure.

Meh. If it was Olsen, I'd be cheering my ass off. I have zero class.

Meh. If it was Olsen, I'd be cheering my ass off. I have zero class.

I owned Carlson as a backup TE a couple of years ago, so have a soft spot for him. Soft like his cranium right now. :unsure:

I owned Carlson as a backup TE a couple of years ago, so have a soft spot for him. Soft like his cranium right now. :unsure:

This stoppage in the action certainly resets the game emotionally. Seattle might be less nervous and more somber now. Which may or may not help. But Chicago lost all the emotional momentum of the quick start. I think the game is going to settle down right now and the grind will begin. At least Hasselbeck looked sharp on the first two passes and seems in control of himself.

Or I could be completely wrong.

2 key drops by Seattle WRs so far

They should have gone for it on the 4th and 1 at that point on the field.

Agree.

"2 key drops by Seattle WRs so far"

Not surprising from a team from the NW playing in the cold and snow.

Not surprising from a team from the NW playing in the cold and snow.

It's up to three drops now. That hit Obomanu in the chest.

Seattle plays in sh!tty weather all the time. Seattle isn't exactly California. It's Seattle. It's cold and moist all the time.

Not surprising from a 7-9 team that had WRs and TEs left wide open by the Aints Defense.

:thumbsup:

Moose Johnson is an idiot. Seattle punts, loses 40 yards in field position, and that lunkhead is trying to defend the decision.

Seattle is going to get blown out. And then everyone is going to slob the Bears for putting away the "dangerous" 8-9 team.

And now Seattle's defense is dropping pick 6's. Super.

Seattle lost when they punted on that 4th an 1 from Chicago's 40 yard line. They had a chance to try to tie the game up there and instead they went chickensh!t. You're the heavy underdog playing on the road. Go big or go home. :thumbsdown:

It's up to three drops now. That hit Obomanu in the chest.

Seattle plays in sh!tty weather all the time. Seattle isn't exactly California. It's Seattle. It's cold and moist all the time.

Not even close to this...11 degree wind chill and snow!!! :cheers:

Cold and Moist??? :lol: 40 degrees and rain??? :sleep:

Have to get points on the board soon. Have. To.

They had their chance, but decided to punt instead. :dunno: