Sign in to follow this  
FlaHawker

It's an EXCITING Time to be a Seahawks Fan

After 2 pre-season games so far, I'm really digging the interior. The tackles still concern me a little. But I'm really liking Glowinski, Britt and Ifedi at LG, C, and RG. If it works out with those 3, their all young and they could be good together for a really long time. Glowinski is a 2nd year guy, Britt a third year player, and Ifedi was our first rounder this year.

Fixed that for you buddy.

Cam didn't throw a cardinals flag on the ground like trash so it's not a fair comparison. I'm a Hawks fan and I dislike Cam just for the Superman/Dab/go crazy after every good play. It obviously annoys defenders as they have done it back to him after they sack him. I certainly respect Cam's talent and play on the field this year.

That being said, I don't know why anyone would write a negative letter or petition against Cam. That is pure idiocy but there are fans fitting that bill for every team.

Lynch did his crotch grab thing after two of the best runs in football history. Most of the time his TD celebration is to shake everyone's hand. Sherman went nuts once on Crabtree and that was over the top but due to a history of Crabtree disrespecting him off the field and a giant emotional moment when he had just abused Crabtree on the field. Other than that I don't see why people would have anything against him.

This is some crazy stuff.