Sign in to follow this  
Riddlen

Anyone else playing Starcraft 2?

after playing the single player, loving it and then moving on my buddy at work got me into the multiplayer. VERY fun. I am still doing the noob circuit, but its fun. Anyone else play? my username is the same as here but I dont know my player number.

really? none of you nerds?

not even riceman? I thought all you people played SC? :bandana:

I want to, I really do. But I just don't have 3-4 hours a night anymore, and I'm not someone who would just play once in a while and be ok with it...when I dive into a game like that, I try to be the best...and again...don't have the time for it.

I was at Walmart last night in the 20 Items "Speedy" Checkout and there was a pack of Koreans ahead of me...not speaking a bit of English. Cashier gave me one of those "help me" looks as she was trying to explain to them that they need more money. Did a quick scan of their basket and saw 5 copies of Starcraft 2. I burst out laughing and they turned and stared at me. Woulda tried to explain the stereotype but I didn't want them to follow me home and eat my pets.

I was at Walmart last night in the 20 Items "Speedy" Checkout and there was a pack of Koreans ahead of me...not speaking a bit of English. Cashier gave me one of those "help me" looks as she was trying to explain to them that they need more money. Did a quick scan of their basket and saw 5 copies of Starcraft 2. I burst out laughing and they turned and stared at me. Woulda tried to explain the stereotype but I didn't want them to follow me home and eat my pets.

There are dudes making professional athlete money in Korea playing Starcraft man.

They fill stadiums and stuff.

It's crazy.

Is that like a new drug?

I want to, I really do. But I just don't have 3-4 hours a night anymore, and I'm not someone who would just play once in a while and be ok with it...when I dive into a game like that, I try to be the best...and again...don't have the time for it.

got it. i can hop on for an hour or two every few nights and be content.