Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Who is the most nauseatingly dooshy here?

9 members have voted

1. 1. Dooshiest poster?

• GettnHuge
    • All of the above.

I just want to say that I think it's cute how RP and Mensadouche stick up for each other all the time. :wub:

Unless they are actually the same person, in which case it's pretty fockin' pathetic. <_<

I just want to say that I think it's cute how RP and Mensadouche stick up for each other all the time. :wub:

Unless they are actually the same person, in which case it's pretty fockin' pathetic. <_<

I am sticking up for all the arrogant fishdicks in that thread. You most of all cuz you were getting your ass kicked in that one as bad as you get it kicked in every thread you participate in.

I am sticking up for all the arrogant fishdicks in that thread. You most of all cuz you were getting your ass kicked in that one as bad as you get it kicked in every thread you participate in.

No, you're sticking up for your butt buddy Mensadoush. All I'm wondering is whether this thread means that you want to engage in homosexual sex with him, or if this is all some elaborate masturbation ritual.

No, you're sticking up for your butt buddy Mensadoush. All I'm wondering is whether this thread means that you want to engage in homosexual sex with him, or if this is all some elaborate masturbation ritual.

Since RP and I are two of the most outspoken conservatives on this bored, I'm wondering why you'd be surprised that we perceive things much the same around here. After all, you lefties couldn't find your own asses unless you had a fellow lib backing you up, right?

:lol:

Your comment is saved for a (very near) future lefty circle-jerk, at which point I will pull it out and smack it across your cheeks. Then you will have nothing to say but that you're a hypocrite, and you won't admit that either, and instead just insult.

Oh: this alias thing is like cheating on your spouse, turtledick: once you do it yourself, you see boogeymen around each corner. I'll tell you one final time: I have never had an alias on this bored. I only post under this name.

I'm trying to figure out if you are a newbie alias since you think you can read my mind, or a DanIQ11 alias because of your obsession with the homersexuals.

See how easy the lame-ass alias charge is to come up with?

Since RP and I are two of the most outspoken conservatives on this bored, I'm wondering why you'd be surprised that we perceive things much the same around here. After all, you lefties couldn't find your own asses unless you had a fellow lib backing you up, right?

Your comment is saved for a (very near) future lefty circle-jerk, at which point I will pull it out and smack it across your cheeks. Then you will have nothing to say but that you're a hypocrite, and you won't admit that either, and instead just insult.

Oh: this alias thing is like cheating on your spouse, turtledick: once you do it yourself, you see boogeymen around each corner. I'll tell you one final time: I have never had an alias on this bored. I only post under this name.

I rest my case

Why not make the votes public? If you're gonna call someone out, at least sack up and put your name to it.

Why not make the votes public? If you're gonna call someone out, at least sack up and put your name to it.

That's quite an impressive level of sacking up there you require. :rolleyes:

My name is on it, Captain Oblivious. I started the thread.

However, since your panties are in a bunch I went back to edit and change it to public. Apparently, once someone has voted you can't change that option. I don't see the point of making it public, given the answer option.

My name is on it, Captain Oblivious. I started the thread.

However, since your panties are in a bunch I went back to edit and change it to public. Apparently, once someone has voted you can't change that option. I don't see the point of making it public, given the answer option.

So that everyone can see who chose to participate. If you're going to do it, make it public. I think all polls should be, but particularly ones directed at particular people.

So that everyone can see who chose to participate. If you're going to do it, make it public. I think all polls should be, but particularly ones directed at particular people.

Is this important to you? Do you see some sort of an injustice taking place here? I'm interested! :overhead:

Who gives a ratsass about who participates in a poll such as this? I haven't looked to see if there is a single vote.

All you need to add is a :first: and/or :overhead: and this is a quintessential RP post. I'm just sayin'.

Who gives a ratsass about who participates in a poll such as this? I haven't looked to see if there is a single vote.

This pole or a different one, it doesn't matter. If someone wants to cast their vote, they should stand by it. Otherwise it's just weak and ruins the entertainment factor. This place is about the chaos and hilarity, don't deprive the spectators of that.

The problem with public polls is that the thread starter can change the votes around to his liking the way that gettngaywithkids did in his pole.

The problem with public polls is that the thread starter can change the votes around to his liking the way that gettngaywithkids did in his pole.

And be immediately called on it by a dozen people. It's not as if the results of the pole actually mean anything, it's the discussion that comes from them that provide the entertainment. And when we don't know who voted which way, there's clearly much less discussion and fun to be had. See this thread. I'm doing my best to keep it alive and it's still kinda :sleep:

And be immediately called on it by a dozen people. It's not as if the results of the pole actually mean anything, it's the discussion that comes from them that provide the entertainment. And when we don't know who voted which way, there's clearly much less discussion and fun to be had. See this thread. I'm doing my best to keep it alive and it's still kinda :sleep:

Don't tell that to GoColts :ninja:

RIP. :(

We should re-do the GOTY voting since he isn't here anymore.

Now you have gone too far.:mad:

The king is dead. Long live the king :banana:

Now you have gone too far.:mad:

I dunno. It seems if the reigning Geek of the Year is unable to perform their duties, a replacement should be named.

Should I start a pole to see if people think we should re-vote?

The point was made with the OP. The fact you want to whine about it not being public has taken it off on a tangent.

I'm curious as to why you chose this meaningless poll to get your panties in a twist over. You've had dozens of opportunities to raise this concern.

Why whine now?

I dunno. It seems if the reigning Geek of the Year is unable to perform their duties, a replacement should be named.

Should I start a pole to see if people think we should re-vote?

NO, you should NOT. He will be back in less than a month. Plus, his suspension has clearly become a public relations nightmare for MikeFFT. He is locking threads and deleting posts in an effort to "Cover up" this travesty of unjustness. Humiliating the owner just adds to the legend that is Gocolts.

The point was made with the OP. The fact you want to whine about it not being public has taken it off on a tangent.

I'm curious as to why you chose this meaningless poll to get your panties in a twist over. You've had dozens of opportunities to raise this concern.

Why whine now?

I'm not aware of a poll targeting individual posters where the results weren't public, since we've had the option to make them that way. If there have been, I missed them. If you'll bump them, I'll post my feelings in those as well. But this one in particular needs it because it's just about one person.

It might as well say "who thinks GnH is a massive doosh?" but with no way to see who said so. Because if there was, I'd put my vote in. But as it stands, we're missing a good potential FFT slap fight. If you're gonna make fun of someone here, you can't do it anonymously. That defeats the purpose.

Obviously you didn't do it anonymously, because you started it. But I guarantee you that otherwise there'd have been people chime in with the potential for things to explode. It really isn't that complicated or that big a deal at this point anyway, but if you're gonna do it, do it right.

I'm not aware of a poll targeting individual posters where the results weren't public, since we've had the option to make them that way. If there have been, I missed them. If you'll bump them, I'll post my feelings in those as well. But this one in particular needs it because it's just about one person.

It might as well say "who thinks GnH is a massive doosh?" but with no way to see who said so. Because if there was, I'd put my vote in. But as it stands, we're missing a good potential FFT slap fight. If you're gonna make fun of someone here, you can't do it anonymously. That defeats the purpose.

Obviously you didn't do it anonymously, because you started it. But I guarantee you that otherwise there'd have been people chime in with the potential for things to explode. It really isn't that complicated or that big a deal at this point anyway, but if you're gonna do it, do it right.

Earlier your position was ALL polls should be public. If that has changed let me know. If it hasn't , show me where you expressed your concern in another poll thread.

Earlier your position was ALL polls should be public. If that has changed let me know. If it hasn't , show me where you expressed your concern in another poll thread.

I nominate Recliner Pilot for replacement GOTY.

I nominate Recliner Pilot for replacement GOTY.

I will not seek a term as your GOTY. If chosen, I will not accept. ( to paraphrase a leftist who did more damage to this country than crack cocaine)