Sign in to follow this  
Meglamaniac

Moz/Joc

It's clear that the post on the board that has league rules is not up to date, there is no mention of the clock being turned off nightly and on weekends and it also states that trades are not allowed during the draft.

And while these may have been discussed over the last few seasons please remember that Iamwood, skibum and myslef have no historical references to these discussions. Can the two of you please go over the leauge rules sometime in the near futre and make any corrections/additions that need to be made and then post them so that us newbies will not be caught with our pants down.

It's clear that the post on the board that has league rules is not up to date, there is no mention of the clock being turned off nightly and on weekends and it also states that trades are not allowed during the draft.

And while these may have been discussed over the last few seasons please remember that Iamwood, skibum and myslef have no historical references to these discussions. Can the two of you please go over the leauge rules sometime in the near futre and make any corrections/additions that need to be made and then post them so that us newbies will not be caught with our pants down.

:thumbsup:

I'll email Moz, and we'll post something. Sorry for the inconvenience

Midnight EST to 9am EST it's turned off - its not like we don't have time but ahill is on the board right now so he should pick soon

What about weekends? Clock is on except for those times you just posted?

What about weekends? Clock is on except for those times you just posted?

I thought the clock was off on weekends. Even as such, I believe we always moved along at a pretty good pace on weekends anyway. :thumbsup:

I thought the clock was off on weekends. Even as such, I believe we always moved along at a pretty good pace on weekends anyway. :thumbsup:

what is a weekend? Some of us work 11 day straight shifts in a row :ninja: :cheers:

Saturday and Sunday, I want the rules defined. Clock or not? Moz, please let us know.

We have never really had definite rules on this people have always been considerate.

If you want a ruling here it is.

mon thru FRi 9am - midnight EST 12 hour clock -- weekends a 24 hour clock. I think thats fair for all.

I mean damn its day 1 of the official draft and were on round 5 I think were moving pretty well fella's actually ahead of last years pace

We have never really had definite rules on this people have always been considerate.

mon thru FRi 9am - midnight EST 12 hour clock -- weekends a 24 hour clock. I think thats fair for all.

I mean damn its day 1 of the official draft and were on round 5 I think were moving pretty well fella's actually ahead of last years pace

Our pace was not my point Moz, us new guys have no idea how or what was done in the past and if there were "never definite rules' on draft times and when the clock is off and on I just wanted to make sure that there were not other sutleties that have been added to the league rules that are not present in the rules thread pinned here. I'm just asking that you guys take a look

That's fair. Hell, I'd be shocked if it takes nearly that long.