Sign in to follow this  
Little Big Head

Contact info for draft/ when u will b around the forum

Hey guys send me your numbers and I'll text you if you're up. I can pretty much check in every 10 min if I need to. If u don't want to list your email or number pm me and I'll let you know when you are OTC.

Also if you want to post what your work hours are and when you won't be around to check the draft that will probably give others a break from wondering when you will check in

i'm typically in the car 7:45-8:30 and 5-5:45 ET every day... other than that, i'm typically able to check in every 20 minutes or so from my Droid. Sometimes i get drawn into forever long meetings, or consecutive ones that just go on and on...

so if i'm not picking within the first 30-60 minutes after i'm up, i'm probably not able to answer text and/or emails either...

I'm able to check often. I'll let you know if I'm out of pocket for a while.

I like to give wrong cell phone numbers as well :wall:

When it gets close to me, I'll just check from my Iphone every 10 minutes or so. :thumbsup:

I'm able to check often. I'll let you know if I'm out of pocket for a while.

I like to give wrong cell phone numbers as well :wall:

That was funny.

I remember calling that ph #.

That poor guy.

He had several bizarre voice mails that day...

I won't be around til hopefully around 5:30 this evening, hopefully I will be able to make a pick then. I twisted my knee this weekend and am having a hard time dealing with my daily stuff right now,, like getting in the car and putting clothes on, everything is a chore including logging in here. thanks, thought I would give a heads up. Hopefully I will be up by then.

:music_guitarred: