Sign in to follow this  
BearBrusk

Calling all FF Commissioners

I have used ESPN, Yahoo and CBS websites in FF leagues before. I know CBS has more bells. I was curious if anyone has any recommendations besides those three websites. I am interested in starting another keeper league. So the website has to have some bells.

Thanks for your help!

Edited by Mike FF Today
Thread Title

I was going to ask the same question. Two leagues I played in were at Fanball but they are gone now. One of the commish's says we can go to rtsports and login right now and the entire league is ready to go for free for a year. Seems like that should work out for us or at least we can try for a year. Any other thoughts?

I think "Calling all FF Commissioners" would be more appropriate. Knowing who are the gems of the draft this year doesn't have much to do with knowing which webiste to use for the league.

To answer your question...I recommend myfantasyleague. A little work to figure out how to utilize all the tools, but awesome for customizing a league and not as expensive as some alternatives.

I think "Calling all FF Commissioners" would be more appropriate. Knowing who are the gems of the draft this year doesn't have much to do with knowing which webiste to use for the league.

To answer your question...I recommend myfantasyleague. A little work to figure out how to utilize all the tools, but awesome for customizing a league and not as expensive as some alternatives.

:thumbsup:

Been using it for 10 years.

MFL is the only site I will play on.

CBS sucks and the cost is horrific. For their price you could have MFL and have us customize your site (see my sig)

I think every other site out there is fair so just refrain from giving all of your money to CBS for no reason.