more trade advice...

Team A

* Ryan, Matt ATL QB

* Britt, Kenny TEN WR

Team B

* Flacco, Joe BAL QB

* Edwards, Braylon SFO WR

* Ochocinco, Chad NEP WR

Team B (me) also has SRice, Dez, and Plax at WR. So i don't think i'd be losing anything there - but MRyan only outscored Flacco by about 1 ppg last year. But i like what both teams did in the offseason as far as WR upgrades to help stretch the field (remember, Flacco was a top5 QB after 6 weeks in 2009 before getting banged up).

Matt Ryan isn't at the level that most people seem to think he is. Matt Ryan is about even with Flacco.

Chad 85 is about even with Kenny Britt.

It would basically be like you're just giving away Braylon Edwards, who looks like he's on a mission this year.

I'd keep what you've got if it's a redraft league. If it's a dynasty league or deep keeper league then I'd go get M Ryan and K Britt.

Britt/Ryan for me

While Ryan is an upgrade to Flacco I don't know if I could trade 85 right now. 85 is a great route runner and Brady a top 5 ever QB still in his prime - not saying he can or will have a Randy/Rice season of over 20 scores but I think he could be the #1 wr when the season is over if things fall right.

While Ryan is an upgrade to Flacco I don't know if I could trade 85 right now. 85 is a great route runner and Brady a top 5 ever QB still in his prime - not saying he can or will have a Randy/Rice season of over 20 scores but I think he could be the #1 wr when the season is over if things fall right.

It may have been another WR switching teams, but didn't I hear where Ocho was having "trouble" in NE because he wasn't accustomed to having to run more precise routes?

That said, I'm torn on Ocho... Part of me thinks he could be huge, but part of me thinks he could be good trade bait too...

It may have been another WR switching teams, but didn't I hear where Ocho was having "trouble" in NE because he wasn't accustomed to having to run more precise routes?

That said, I'm torn on Ocho... Part of me thinks he could be huge, but part of me thinks he could be good trade bait too...

It's not that the routes are more precise in New England or that he wasn't running precise routes in Cinci, in my opinion, it's that any WR brand new to a team, especially this year, with no summer practices and late start to fall practices, has a lot to learn in a new offense and it is expected to take some time to develop a repoire in the new offense with a new QB.

Ocho looked terrible in the last preseason game. Guy is washed up. Brady will pretty much single handedly make him fantasy relevant but with all the mouths to feed in NE I don't see him as anything more than an erratic WR3 in fantasy. Jets,Bills, and Miami all have very good corners also.

Britt has the talent to dominate when he is on the field and I don't see Hasselbeck as a downgrade from KCollins.