Sign in to follow this  
bjsteel

Sitting Roddy White

Probably not a good idea, but not thrilled with the Philly matchup...I'm sure I'll regret it Monday morning! :shocking:

I am benching the star wr for the other team in this game, desean jackson.

Djax is usually terrible against above average corners, and dunta robinson is pretty good.

Probably not a good idea, but not thrilled with the Philly matchup...I'm sure I'll regret it Monday morning! :shocking:

Just ask the guys that benched Ray Rice last week how that worked out for them. :music_guitarred:

I wouldn't. Marshall scores about as often as a 300 lb woman who uses flounder for deodorant--and Wallace can be wildly inconsistent.

I'm in the same boat. Can't decide if I should bench White for Stevie Johnson. White is more talented but that Eagle secondary scares me.

NEVER bench your studs!

When are you guys going to learn!

I just don't think it's a good idea.

Roddy will have some down weeks, but they are hard to predict. He's arguably the best receiver in the NFL for a reason.

Jimmy Johnson just said to look for Atl to force the ball down the field.

Good Luck!

Playing Roddy in my other league, don't have that many great options, but still planning on playing Marshall and Wallace in the one league.

I know I shouldn't bench my Studs but Namdi scares me. I'm benching Roddy for Santana Moss.

I may be eating some crow later, but I'll go ahead and say I don't think Nnamdi has ever matched up against as good of a WR as White and White is going to take him to school :pointstosky:

revis is better :D

I may be eating some crow later, but I'll go ahead and say I don't think Nnamdi has ever matched up against as good of a WR as White and White is going to take him to school :pointstosky:

revis is better :D

This!