Sign in to follow this  
nearbyatom

Reggie Wayne question...

What the heck!? Now we have a 3rd stringer throwing to Wayne? Has Wayne's stock just taken another dump? Is he even worth starting anymore? :shocking:

What the heck!? Now we have a 3rd stringer throwing to Wayne? Has Wayne's stock just taken another dump? Is he even worth starting anymore? :shocking:

He's interesting to me now because his stock is brutally low but I think he could actually do better with Painter. Collins is probably not going to get a grasp on the Indy system, he's old and was already mentally and physically retired before he got the call, and I just don't think his heart will be in it like a young guy who is grasping to stay in the league like Painter.

Besides, when Collins was brought in, Reggie wasn't very big on the move but was sticking up for Painter at the time. There could be some small hope here.

He's interesting to me now because his stock is brutally low but I think he could actually do better with Painter. Collins is probably not going to get a grasp on the Indy system, he's old and was already mentally and physically retired before he got the call, and I just don't think his heart will be in it like a young guy who is grasping to stay in the league like Painter.

Besides, when Collins was brought in, Reggie wasn't very big on the move but was sticking up for Painter at the time. There could be some small hope here.

The death glares from Wayne to Collins were priceless yesterday. He would come out of his route wide open and the ball would be 10 feet over his head.

He would come out of his route wide open and the ball would be 10 feet over his head.

Not true. :nono: A few of them skipped by his ankles. :banana:

Something needs to happen...and fast. I'm running out of options to start at WR with Maclin getting dinged up this week. Paging Nate Burleson, Antonio Brown and Eric Decker, will a WR2 please stand up?

The death glares from Wayne to Collins were priceless yesterday. He would come out of his route wide open and the ball would be 10 feet over his head.

Hahaha, I feel bad for Reggie. Goin from Peyton to these turds must be :angry: :mad: :doh: :(

its funny, I was roasted in my keeper league for the following trade I made 2 days ago.

I gave CJ0K and Wayne

I got Roddy, Helu, D.Nelson

CJ and Roddy a wash so basically I gave Wayne for Nelson and Helu.

I then placed a bet that Nelson and Helu would outscore Wayne over the rest of the year.

Loving the start so far!

Ill keep him on the bench as i have Roddy and nelson has played pretty well.....going to try and grab N Wash this week too.....so im not sitting that bad. But yeah would have been nice to have his production or something close this year.

Stupid not having capable backup quarterbacks. I know he doesnt get hurt.....but how stupid is it now that he is....that you waste a whole year bc of one guy.

I've been a Wayne owner for years in a keeper league and the one thing that drives me nuts is that he never fights for TD's while running to the end zone. He always steps out of bounds or dives to the ground. Last night he saw Ryan Clark in a 1 on 1 situation by the goal and chickened out. He could have at least salvaged a short td last night and this has been going on for years with Wayne.