Sign in to follow this  
bkbergen

League Penalize for a pick 6

I was wondering if anyone s league penalizes for throwing a pick 6 (or fumble 6) other than the negative points for the turnover?

My buddy has peyton manning, foster, colston, hernadez, britt, nicks... Now thats tough...

This is why i dont draft injured players going into season... You players get hurt enough without take injuries into a season. Its his fault but ive never seen a situation as bad as his right now

My buddy has peyton manning, foster, colston, hernadez, britt, nicks... Now thats tough...

This is why i dont draft injured players going into season... You players get hurt enough without take injuries into a season. Its his fault but ive never seen a situation as bad as his right now

....the fock?

I heard that the fur on a polar bear is axually clear, not white, and like tiny fiber optic cables, they have air space inside of each individual shaft of hair to provide for extra insulation.

On the other hand, you simply can't compare the architecture of pre-Cambrian Babylonia with the collapse of the World Trade Center, so your argument is moot.

Yes, I see your point, but it still doesn't cover your over head and you have to factor in that you have to pay for everyone's health insurance.

I heard that the fur on a polar bear is axually clear, not white, and like tiny fiber optic cables, they have air space inside of each individual shaft of hair to provide for extra insulation.

On the other hand, you simply can't compare the architecture of pre-Cambrian Babylonia with the collapse of the World Trade Center, so your argument is moot.

What if you divide by pie?

You're right, those are an unlucky 6 picks...

Back on topic...I used to play in a CBS league that did that and I loved it, but since then I've only played in free leagues where you can't customize that. I really thinks it helps balance fantasy and reality as a pick 6 is very costly to a team in real life. The league that did that penalized -3 for the pick and an additional -6 for a pick 6...same for fumble recovery.

My main league does this. I unfortunately was penalized by it with Stafford week 1. I like it. Most pick sixes are clearly the quarterback's fault for making a bad read.

I'd like to see a statistic on how many pick sixes the great qb's have thrown compared to mediocre-average quarterbacks.

My league penalizes an extra 4 points for pick6. Plus the int its a 6 point loss reflecting the swing in real life. Its a fantastic penalty and adds dimension to the qb position. We also have position 5 pnt bonuses. 8 rec, 25 rush, 70% completion.

Aside from that its standard, so no "screwy league w crazy scoring." replies necessary.

I was wondering if anyone s league penalizes for throwing a pick 6 (or fumble 6) other than the negative points for the turnover?

Yes, an additional -3 pts...for -6 total.