Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Tebow time?

Just put in a pre-emptive waiver claim - I have no backup QB after Schaub and DNelson is just taking up a roster spot.

Any word out of Denver as to when or if it's Tebow time? I can't imagine a team as bad as the Broncos will stick with Orton all year, although Tebow was McDaniels' boy and Fox owes him nothing.

What's the good word?

I am a recent transplant this year in the Denver area. It is brutal here, as far as Orton is concerned. His coaches and teammates stuck up for him this week, but the media seems to want to sabotage Orton. For some unknown reason to me, they believe Tebow is the answer. Either way, I am in a 2qb league and Orton is by far my 2nd best option behind Romo. I expect Orton to start this game, and if he isn't stellar, or the Broncos lose I believe Tebow will play after the bye week. As a very concerned Orton owner I will probably grab Tebow on the cheap this week. It just seems that no matter how Orton plays the cards are set up against him here. I actually feel somewhat sorry for the dude, because I don't think he is that bad.

I am a recent transplant this year in the Denver area. It is brutal here, as far as Orton is concerned. His coaches and teammates stuck up for him this week, but the media seems to want to sabotage Orton. For some unknown reason to me, they believe Tebow is the answer. Either way, I am in a 2qb league and Orton is by far my 2nd best option behind Romo. I expect Orton to start this game, and if he isn't stellar, or the Broncos lose I believe Tebow will play after the bye week. As a very concerned Orton owner I will probably grab Tebow on the cheap this week. It just seems that no matter how Orton plays the cards are set up against him here. I actually feel somewhat sorry for the dude, because I don't think he is that bad.

Orton has gotten focked his whole career. He did admirably as a rookie when grossman went down, then got run out of town for Cutler. Now this. Sad really.

I just traded Orton for Bradford in my 2 QB league (have Stafford and also Cassel on my bench).

Have been happy with Orton so far but do not want to be stuck having to start Tebow in the event one of the other guys gets hurt. Figure Bradford should have a beter 2nd half once they get to a better part of the schedule.

Just put in a pre-emptive waiver claim - I have no backup QB after Schaub and DNelson is just taking up a roster spot.

Any word out of Denver as to when or if it's Tebow time? I can't imagine a team as bad as the Broncos will stick with Orton all year, although Tebow was McDaniels' boy and Fox owes him nothing.

What's the good word?

I think Fox is stubborn, but he's also right at the moment that the Broncos aren't dead in the water at 1-3. however, it still isn't a great spot, and if they fall to 1-4 this week, the Tebow sighting draws closer. I still think they need to lose 6 games before he gets his chance (although I'd personally play him right now). Either way, I think the time is now to stash him. He has the potential to be a very solid fantasy QB when/if he starts.

WHY THE FOCK DID DENVER NOT TRADE HIM IN THE OFFSEASON.

JEZUS CHRIST.

No one wanted him, he was not worth a 3rd round pick apparently.

It's coming. With all the crazy injuries, bad play, great play, and story lines - you can see this one coming from a mile away. No logic behind it - but he tore it up fantasy wise the last two games of the season and I don't want to be the guy in my league to say "I should have seen this coming." They play one solid defense if you can still call it that (NJ Jets) the rest of the way. The stars are aligning and Jesus loves him. If I want a QB to lead my fantasy squad, I'll take the one JESUS loves. Angels in the Outfield has made me a believer. Maybe Tony Danza is Jesus?