Sign in to follow this  
dutch24

Had to enforce my veto powers for the first time

A few owners in my league felt I should allow them to vote for or against pending trades. They asked me to change our constitution to allow them that right. I vetoed their request to allow vetoes. Long live the constitution and freedom to all owners!

Unless you are caught cheating. Then you will be banished and ridiculed.

I know you all don't care but I am board.

I have always taken great pride in my fantasy football league. 12 years as commish and this is my only "veto" The 2 owners are new and my response was love it or leave it.

bad idea to let the owners decide--direct conflict of interest.

best way to go is to have a vote to let the commish know how the league stands on the trade, but give the commish the final say.

I have fixed my grammatical error thanks to the previous poster. I am truly sorry to those who were insulted. Special apologies to the letter e for my lack of respect. And I should apologize now for future errors. I should have studied harder for the fantasy football message bored entrance exam.

it's enforce, no inforce...Full retard...

Did you mean "not" instead of "no"? I wouldn't call you a retard, but.....

Perhaps he's hispanic, no?

i'd explain to you the difference between a typo and a lack of grasp of the english language, but odds are you don't understand the meaning of the words difference, typo, lack or grasp...

i'd explain to you the difference between a typo and a lack of grasp of the english language, but odds are you don't understand the meaning of the words difference, typo, lack or grasp...

I do happen to understand the difference, do you? Above you use "lack of grasp" and "lack or grasp". My point is, if you are going to call someone out on typing or grammatical errors, it is probably best to check your post for them as well. It is just a friendly suggestion.

A typo is just half-retard then?

I agree with TripleX; before firing off a salvo at someone for going 'full retard' you should dot the 't's and cross the 'i's.

Sh!t is contagious..........thanks.

I wish my lack of intelligence was limited to the english language. However, Mike Williams and Austin Collie ended up on my roster. If you are going to drink while drafting, Hop Slam should not be your beer of choice. It is a great beer to celebrate special occasions. As long as those special occasions do not require decisions to be made.

We don't even have a veto in my league.. why you might ask? Its a friends league that has been running for 15+ years and there has not been collusion since it began. There has been stupid lopsided trades but we believe if your a moron and make a bad trade you deserve it.