Sign in to follow this  
Axe Elf

Bowe Down

Yeah, I know what it looks like, but it was supposed to be a play on "bow down"--as in, bow down to that 2nd TD catch by Bowe. Best catch of the year.

Yeah, I know what it looks like, but it was supposed to be a play on "bow down"--as in, bow down to that 2nd TD catch by Bowe. Best catch of the year.

Axe Elf

FF Geek

Add as Friend

PM this member

Group: Members

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:10 PM

I would give up a paper clip, a used wad of gum, and that thing my cat horked up for Dwayne Bowe.

Axe Elf

FF Geek

Add as Friend

PM this member

Group: Members

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:10 PM

I would give up a paper clip, a used wad of gum, and that thing my cat horked up for Dwayne Bowe.

lol all you need to know, glad I listened to others advice, rather then self-proclaimed genius, and was able to get Bowe for Hightower :banana: :banana:

It's a good thing Charles got hurt, or the cat would have had the better end of the deal.

It's "Bear down" , that game is monday night

It's a good thing Charles got hurt, or the cat would have had the better end of the deal.

stick to your predictions and admit mistakes. No one expects you to get everything right every week. I like some of your predictions , but the third person references are a bit narcissistic after the first few times.

Let's be honest. This isn't the only one you effed up on. This might be one of the worst though.

He's putting up WR1 numbers at this stage of the season.

He's putting up WR1 numbers at this stage of the season.

And Bowe owners should forever lay their sacrifices upon the Altar of Torn Knee Ligaments for their gods' concurrent cursing of Charles and blessing of Bowe.

And Bowe owners should forever lay their sacrifices upon the Altar of Torn Knee Ligaments for their gods' concurrent cursing of Charles and blessing of Bowe.

one of the greatest catches I have seen! Not quite like the one A. Freeman had on MNF a while ago but damn good.

Not quite like the one A. Freeman had on MNF a while ago but damn good.

[AlMichaels]

He did WHAT?!?!?

[/AlMichaels]

Oh please. That's weak, look what he did last year with Charles on the field. The guy is a top wr in the league.

look what he did last year with Charles on the field.

Ok...

1/13/0

4/45/0

2/33/0

3/16/1

1/3/0

2/53/0

5/68/0

Impressive!

This year, Week 1, with Charles still in...

2/17/0

Starting Week 2...

5/101/0

4/67/1

5/107/1

See the difference?

They really should offer remedial classes for fantasy football.

[AlMichaels]

He did WHAT?!?!?

[/AlMichaels]

Would also put RMoss's 1 elbow 50 yd TD catch in 97 in the mix of best catches I have seen, Freeman's though it the best I have watched live

Ok...

1/13/0

4/45/0

2/33/0

3/16/1

1/3/0

2/53/0

5/68/0

Impressive!

This year, Week 1, with Charles still in...

2/17/0

Starting Week 2...

5/101/0

4/67/1

5/107/1

See the difference?

They really should offer remedial classes for fantasy football.

Hilarious!!! You choose 7 weeks last year where he didn't do well and one of those weeks he had a TOUCHDOWN!! What about the other 10 weeks???

Give us a break. You sound like an idiot.

What about the other weeks last year when Charles was there? The guy finished number 2 overall last year!

You really need help. Just admit it. You were wrong from the start.

Currently at 5 overall for WR.

Aberrations too?

An aberration? Dear child, have you not been paying attention to the main point of my contention--which is that Bowe has benefitted from the absence of Charles? His current performance is adequately explained by that very fact!

What about the arguments that he's getting double team without Charles?

I suppose, if Charles was being covered by a cornerback who is now free to concentrate instead on Bowe.

An aberration? Dear child, have you not been paying attention to the main point of my contention--which is that Bowe has benefitted from the absence of Charles? His current performance is adequately explained by that very fact!

So he benefited when Charles is there (finished 2nd overall last year).

I suppose, if Charles was being covered by a cornerback who is now free to concentrate instead on Bowe.

Do YOU know anything about FOOTBALL? I'm talking about a safety helping out one of the corners. That safety might have been used to help with the run when Charles was there.

And benefited when Charles is not there.

Your argument is weak from the start and have been even with 5 solid games this year.

He had 1100 yards and 15 TDs last year. Is that bad? Did JC not play last year?

This guy is an incredible tool and obviously trolling. No one in their right mind would make such an ass of themselves if they expected to be taken seriously.

He had 1100 yards and 15 TDs last year. Is that bad? Did JC not play last year?

This guy is an incredible tool and obviously trolling. No one in their right mind would make such an ass of themselves if they expected to be taken seriously.

Based on his comment about having 2 corners on Bowe when Charles is not around shows he's simply a fantasy football advocate with no knowledge of the real game.

Based on his comment about having 2 corners on Bowe when Charles is not around shows he's simply a fantasy football advocate with no knowledge of the real game.

In the beginning I thought that he played FF for the first time last year, and won his league or something seems to happen sometimes :lol: and all of a sudden he is a self-proclaimed FF genius. But people remember him from mock drafts and stuff a while ago so that's not it.

But yea. I see what you are saying. He's made some comments about other players sucking that I was like :wacko:. It's like if they don't put up double digit fantasy numbers every single week they suck. Because ya know... coaches never change up game plans to adjust to the team they are playing and there aren't situations where a good D will completely shut down the teams star player.

I just think he's trolling because he can't come on here and say something that dumb and be serious about it.

I thought it was another uninformative post in order to bump you're post count. So that you can later try to trick more people into looking at the shitty sites/rankings you put up.