Sign in to follow this  
MissionCoach

Who You Dropping for TEBOW?

Dropping Fitzpatrick for Tebow this week. Vick and Fitz both have week 7 bye, and I won't have room for both on my bench. Wouldn't think of making this move otherwise....

...and the heart of ray lewis.

the murderer?

yeah - he has heart.

if tebow is supposed to be such a good pick up ...,why is he only owned by 40% ???

i didn't need him as i'm not gonna bench aaron rodgers...just thought he had i little

more trade value than 40%..............hope i didn't waste my top waiver selection :dunno:

if tebow is supposed to be such a good pick up ...,why is he only owned by 40% ???

i didn't need him as i'm not gonna bench aaron rodgers...just thought he had i little

more trade value than 40%..............hope i didn't waste my top waiver selection :dunno:

In large part, I imagine, because he has a bye this week. Always knocks a number of potential owners out of the pool.

As more people own a player, the less chance you have of getting him. Not everyone is connected 24/7, so part of it is that the news of him being the starter is still propagating and many haven't heard the news yet. Others may not be satisfied with his play, either in general thinking he's a terrible QB or that three games last year and a bit of one this year isn't enough for them to make a claim. Still others could just be Tebow haters who refuse to pick him up.

Remember that as ownership increases, the likelihood of you being able to add a player to your team decreases. That's the whole concept of working the wire, after all; you scout players before they get big and have everyone clawing at them. Also realize that some people are just dumb or in crummy leagues; Yahoo shows only 95% own Newton despite him being the 3rd best player in the whole NFL in points and even established backs like Hillis are somehow only on 98% of the teams out there.

As more people own a player, the less chance you have of getting him. Not everyone is connected 24/7, so part of it is that the news of him being the starter is still propagating and many haven't heard the news yet. Others may not be satisfied with his play, either in general thinking he's a terrible QB or that three games last year and a bit of one this year isn't enough for them to make a claim. Still others could just be Tebow haters who refuse to pick him up.

Remember that as ownership increases, the likelihood of you being able to add a player to your team decreases. That's the whole concept of working the wire, after all; you scout players before they get big and have everyone clawing at them. Also realize that some people are just dumb or in crummy leagues; Yahoo shows only 95% own Newton despite him being the 3rd best player in the whole NFL in points and even established backs like Hillis are somehow only on 98% of the teams out there.

good stuff